BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Best Client advisor

3K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  RJ 
#1 ·
My vote is for Jon Shafer ( Santa Barbara ) dealership CA . He is one of the most honest and straightforward CA you can have. He really does help you in every step and has terrific rates and service.
Way to go Jon. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 ·
If "deal" is the primary factor, please do Jon a favor and send out 20 emails to everyone else with the 200 mile radius, and leave him alone.

Jon is the founder of this forum...hang around for a bit and you will see his name/inputs.

Here:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/announcement.php?f=159

#4 ·
Yes,
He does give the best deal. But it is not just about that like Ard said. He is a good man and gives great advice from his 20 plus yrs of experience in this business, which is priceless !! Knowledge and great advice is extremely hard to get and when I tried out somebody in Bay area, California, they were just so pushy trying to sell the car, it put me off. I felt it was better to deal with a guy like Jon over the phone/internet , as he is in Santa Barbara, with no pressure. Try him out and you will be glad you read this !!

#5 ·
Jon's "deals" are very good... but, more importantly, he won't screw you (like other dealers). You can trust him.

We just ordered/leased our X5 through Jon. :thumbup:

- Mike

#7 ·
E-mail Jon...

Jon(at)Bimmerfest.com

- Mike

#8 ·
Gosh, I am blushing... :)

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

I think I know where all of the competition is at price-wise now (finally), and as long as I have got supply (Santa Barbara is a small town), I will match or beat any bona-fide deal
(from a BMW Center) on the West Coast. I am not after Global Domination nor either National Domination. :) My goal is to specialize in Western Region buyers who want to buy
a car from the guy started Bimmerfest. I want to meet you face to face. I want to see you in person. The reward for me is not in the $200 commission I might earn on an Internet Deal,
or possibly even towards a volume bonus (if and when I get there). At 51 years of age, my coming back to the car business is more Existential than that. My greatest sense of personal pride
(beyond my wife and twins) is the community that we have created together here at Bimmerfest. I get fed at the Bimmerfest events, and whenever I meet forum members and Bimmerfest fans
wherever I go.. And that's the God's honest truth.

#10 · (Edited)
Kanar, check out the BMW wrecking yards. They are all hooked up now and you might be able to get a kit out of a salvage car -- lots were lost in the recent floods back east.:cry: I won't even buy parts from Mtn View, much less a car, even though they are way closer than Stevens Creek where I go now.

#16 ·
Jon is the last name in BMW sales. If you buy a BMW, get it from Jon. :thumbup:

- Mike

#17 ·
What about those of us not on the west coast? Will he do Euro-delivery or PDC delivery? If neither, is there someone he can recommend on the east coast to work with? Thank you.

#20 ·
Canadian Sales

I wish we Canadians could buy from Jon.

We get ripped off badly up here together with bad maintenance service, as I am going through with ongoing and unresolved experience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.