BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Build Out Question (Military Purchase) and others

805 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  lboneal 
#1 ·
I am trying to find the build-out for a X5d that was a military purchase then imported into the states. The VIN is 5UXZW0C58BL661496.

Also, if anyone can tell me the build-out for this VIN 5UXZW0C58BL662731 I would be eternally grateful.

If you are able to make both questions happen then I owe you a whole bunch of somethings?

#3 ·
I am trying to find the build-out for a X5d that was a military purchase then imported into the states. The VIN is 5UXZW0C58BL661496.

Also, if anyone can tell me the build-out for this VIN 5UXZW0C58BL662731 I would be eternally grateful.

If you are able to make both questions happen then I owe you a whole bunch of somethings?
Pretty sure you meant build date. The term build out refers to the final batch of vehicles produced at the end of a model's production.

Sent from my HTC Inspire using BimmerApp

#6 ·
No. The X5d already is built and is being sold by a non-BMW dealer. I wanted to ensure what options were requested by the previous owner (military member). B/c the BMW was a military sales BMW dealers were unable to tell me anything about the car. One even replied in an email "The X5 35d that you're looking at is really odd in that BMW's system does not show any options whatsoever, and it doesn't even show the color. I have never seen this before".

I was able to fin my answer using the ling referenced w/i the discussion. I appreciate all the help.

#7 ·
Make sure it was registered with BMW NA when it was brought into the country. The previous owner should have done so and it gets everything in the system and starts the US warranty coverage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.