BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2011 X5 Brochure PDF

19K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  kolliran 
#1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know where I can download the PDF of the X5 Brochure? BMW used to have PDFs for all their cars on their website, but I can no longer find them. Hopefully, they aren't forcing people to drive to the dealer to get them? This wastes gas AND kills trees!! :mad:

#4 ·
You do know they're made here in the states? I didn't realize this at first...

I still think it's strange that the Euro-spec models get the new LED-angel-eye headlights, and they stick us with the old crappy ones. Too bad you can't pay extra to get a Euro one!

#5 ·
Yea ... was just kidding ... it is odd that the EU vs US versions are different.

#9 ·
Yeah, like I can't track down many details on the premium sound system - all it says is that it's "600w" and 16 speakers. But what power are the subs, what size, etc.?

#11 ·
Exactly. I want to know -- for certain -- if my 35i would or would not have paddle shifters.

What's happening with the other two things you mention: the shade and the ski bag?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.