Not a Beemer but here are some pics of my Gixxer

12K views 51 replies 11 participants last post by  3beemers 
#1 ·

And my Gear.:thumbup:

See less See more
#5 ·
Good stuff. I agree with Jon.

Any mods?
I just installed a Yoshimura TRC slip on exhuast. I will be cutting the cat off as soon as I buy the power commander for it.

I also changed the stock tires to Michilen Piot Powers, which are excellent tires.:thumbup:

Other than that the bike is pretty much stock, performance wise.

Cosmetically, i just got some rim tape in blue. Shogun no cut sliders kit and I will be getting HIDs this weekend for it. :D

#29 ·
Its funny cause when i got mine i couldnt decide between the two either. But i am VERY happy i went with this one. I love the color even more now. The blue and white is the traditional gixxer colors but not many have this white one. Either way you are good.

Were they both 08's? Any mods done? Significant price difference?

Nice looking bike Biglovemp! I test drove (or is it test *rode*) an 03 GSXR 750, and it was pretty sweet! He had an aftermarket exhaust, power commander, and some high flow filter. Very nice bike, but I ended up going with a CBR F4i...
Thanks!:thumbup: My unle has a 04 750 and its a VERY nice bike... CBRs are also nice.:thumbup:
Very nice bike bro.

You're making someone in this household mighty jealous.

And it ain't me.
Thanks!:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.