BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2010 520d New Model Problems

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  trimmer 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a 520d new model purchased in Aug 2010. It has been taken in under warranty 3 times to 3 different BMW main dealers and returned to me. Problems are still arising and it has been with BMW again since June. Issues are the Locking System wont open , cruise system faulty, in car heating over heating, engine stalling , engine vibrating and shuddering, engine stopping and difficult to restart. No errors are showing for any of these problems on the cars display, 2 Ecu-main components have been replaced to date. BMW are unwilling to discuss my lack of faith in their car which has only travelled 8,000 miles. Has anyone any suggestions how I get them to meet me face to face as I am deeply unhappy and worried about the cars safety systems in an emergency. I should also point out I am a disabeled driver and this is my fifth BMW and I never had a problem before.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.