BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

White M5 and ADV7TS Wheels, What More Can You Ask For?

5K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Gor@AcutePerformance 
#1 · (Edited)
ADV makes arguably the best wheels on the market. Not only do they look amazing, but the are also TUV certified so quality is unparalleled. Now is the perfect time to take advantage of our Winter Sale and get a set of ADV wheels for your own car. Please private message or email me for more information (Gor@acuteperformance.com)

Check out the make your own ADV thread for all of the options offered on ADV1 wheels
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=672167

See less See more
#4 ·
They are ADV5.0TS SL's
The 5.0 series also has the Deep Concave option like the ones on this Panamera

#6 ·
I like the yellow, I think the owner was just trying to make the calipers pop out

#7 ·
White M

I just wanted to let you know that I have been back to visit this thread just to stare at the fabulous pix of the White M. I had Morr wheels on my E60 M and I liked them quite a bit but I would not buy them again. I am making these one of my top 3 picks when I do update. Thanks.

#8 ·
I just wanted to let you know that I have been back to visit this thread just to stare at the fabulous pix of the White M. I had Morr wheels on my E60 M and I liked them quite a bit but I would not buy them again. I am making these one of my top 3 picks when I do update. Thanks.
Well whenever you are ready to update just pm or email me (Gor@AcutePerformance.com) , we don't slack when it comes to discounts for our customers :thumbup:

#9 ·
Absolutely beautiful car. White is my favorite color. I have to get one of these before I am too old to really appreciate it.

#10 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.