BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
6M views 104K replies 316 participants last post by  tim330i 
#1 ·
There has been a bunch of OT threads lately, so i think we should try to keep it all the ot talk in one place. I know the e36 forum rocks, and all the other forums suck big time :bigpimp:, yet we need to stay on topic....

#73,972 · (Edited)
Do I have to do laundry tonight if the only thing I'm going to wear this weekend is a tshirt, my swimsuit, and flip flops???? :rofl:

Motivation waning :flush:

Joe, thought you had the car already???

My grandfather (from the old country) used to put butter, instead of milk or cream in his coffee : puke:

#73,973 ·
Do I have to do laundry tonight if the only thing I'm going to wear this weekend is a tshirt, my swimsuit, and flip flops???? :rofl:

My grandfather (from the old country) used to put butter, instead of milk or cream in his coffee : puke:
Nope! Just stack it up for the stuff when you get back! :)

In other news:

A guy goes to the Post Office to apply for a job. The interviewer asks him, "Are you allergic to anything?"

He replies, "Yes, caffeine. I can't drink coffee."

"Ok, have you ever been in the military service?"

"Yes," he says, "I was in Iraq for one tour."

The interviewer says, "That will give you 5 extra points toward employment." Then he asks, "Are you disabled in any way?"

The guy says, "Yes. A bomb exploded near me and I lost both my testicles."

The interviewer grimaces and then says, "Okay. You've got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You can start tomorrow at 10 a.m., and plan on starting at 10 a.m. every day."

The guy is puzzled and asks, "If the work hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., why don't you want me here until 10 a.m.?"

"This is a government job", the interviewer says. "For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for that."

#73,974 ·

I may have missed this. Where you off to Jen?

In other news:

A guy goes to the Post Office to apply for a job. The interviewer asks him, "Are you allergic to anything?"

The interviewer says, "That will give you 5 extra points toward employment." Then he asks, "Are you disabled in any way?"

The interviewer grimaces and then says, "Okay. You've got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You can start tomorrow at 10 a.m., and plan on starting at 10 a.m. every day."

The guy is puzzled and asks, "If the work hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., why don't you want me here until 10 a.m.?"

"This is a government job", the interviewer says. "For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for that."
:lmao::rofl:

#73,975 ·

In other news:

I lol'd

#73,976 ·

In other news:

:rofl: :bustingup

#73,977 ·
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sent from my LG Revolution 4G using BimmerApp

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.