BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Who's on the Integrity?

9K views 59 replies 10 participants last post by  640GC 
#1 ·
My car is on the Integrity and since it's like watching paint dry tracking the ship, I thought I'd see who else might be on the ship so that we can commiserate together. Looks like she is in the North Atlantic on schedule for Brunswick, GA on 9/15/12.

Text Font Line Web page Screenshot

Map Text Yellow Line Parallel

See less See more
#4 ·
Is your car appearing on the WW site yet? Just curious because I dropped off at CDG too on 8/17 (even though it is an MB, shipping tracking should be the same). Mine doesn't appear yet :(

#3 ·
Go to the following website, http://www.2wglobal.com/www/wep//

Under the Track and Trace section, click on All Users. When the screen appears, type in your VIN number in the Cargo ID field. It sometimes takes several days for the car to appear, so you may have to keep checking every day or so until it shows up. Once it does, it will display the ship name and ports arrival/departure dates.

#7 ·
Ouch - I hope this is not the case. Up to now, previous EDs, it has taken an average of 6 weeks for me to get the car back but I have always been dropping off in Munich - first time Paris. The woman there though told me that the car won't stay at the lot for more than 7 days.

#6 ·
You have to give it time. I dropped mine off on 8/14 and it didn't show up on the website until 8/27 (one day before ship departed Bremerhaven). Just keep checking every day or so, and it will be there.

#8 ·
Strange that it showed up a day before! From what I had seen it the past they were showing up 24-48 hours after departure. If this is the case and our cars are not showing up then we missed TOMBARRA that is departing tomorrow and now the next chance is on the 13th (TORONTO). :eek:

#9 ·
My car is on the Integrity and since it's like watching paint dry tracking the ship, I thought I'd see who else might be on the ship so that we can commiserate together. Looks like she is in the North Atlantic on schedule for Brunswick, GA on 9/15/12.

View attachment 340092

View attachment 340093
My car is also on the Integrity, I dropped off at LOGINOUT in Munich with an after hours appointment on the 20th; I was pleasantly surprised on Friday to find out that it already left Bremerhaven on the 28th. Now I can't stop checking for tracking updates on the ship...in the middle of the ocean...the wait is excruciating.

#10 ·
This is really great timing! Did your car appear on the website the 31st even though the ship left on the 28th or was the 31st the first time you checked. Just curious if there was a 3 day delay.

#12 ·
I didn't track my car on the WWL website, I just emailed LOGINOUT on the 31st (the 3rd party who accepts the ED cars in Munich) and they responded with the ship, departure and arrival dates. Unfortunately, I didn't try to track the VIN on the WWL website until Sept 1, so I can't help determine the delay to track on WWL, sorry.
Thank you! At least you received responses back. I have emailed TT at CDG a couple of time too but so far no response. It seems drop off points in Germany are way more efficient.

#14 ·
Thank you! At least you received responses back. I have emailed TT at CDG a couple of time too but so far no response. It seems drop off points in Germany are way more efficient.
They probably don't track Mercedes as well as BMW's (couldn't resist) :rofl:

#16 ·
Actually, you have to pre-reserve for PCD when you place order. It's noted on your ED paperwork (as well as the separate PCD paperwork that has to be completed) since they have to ship car to Brunswick,GA where it goes through different processing/customs, before trucking to PCD. I'm actually in limbo until the ship docks, since they don't know how long it will take with customs, so they won't schedule a firm pick up date at PCD until closer to arrival. Kind of sucks, since I can't plan my travel arrangements until later in month, once I receive choice of PCD re-delivery dates.

#17 · (Edited)
Yes, mine is en route to the Brunswick port too (purchased through Adrian in Atlanta). I never brought up PCD again after my first email to him back in June and I never received any additional paperwork or notes about PCD. I just emailed and he replied (quick response!) that I can still add PCD if I want to but it will add at least 2 weeks; I can't decide...PCD or get the car a couple weeks sooner...

#20 ·
Just saw that mine is on the Tombarra. Loaded on the ship yesterday. So drop off was on August 21st at CDG and that means it took two weeks to get on a ship. It's scheduled to arrive on September 24th in Brunswick, GA. Then PCD probably 3 weeks after that right? I was expecting a redelivery date around the 30th of October. This might turn out to be sooner! Anyone else on the Tombarra?

#21 ·
Mine still says nothing and I dropped it off on the 17th :( Since you dropped off on the 23rd I am pretty sure it was the same truck that took them to the port. Maybe they do really give preference to the BMWs as far as shipping goes!

#23 ·
The dealer just informed me I am actually on Integrity too (even though it doesn't appear on the WW site)! This is amazing news considering I dropped it off in Paris on 8/17, the ship left 8/28 and arrives 9/15 - so less than a month to come to the US. Will still have customs, VPC and tracking but even if they take 2 weeks we are looking at a redelivery time of less than 6 weeks total!!

#24 ·
My car is on the Integrity and since it's like watching paint dry tracking the ship, I thought I'd see who else might be on the ship so that we can commiserate together. Looks like she is in the North Atlantic on schedule for Brunswick, GA on 9/15/12
It should be at Brunswick now! Lets update the thread when we see customs clearance :)

#25 ·
Website still shows en route. It left Charleston yesterday at 16:49, so should be in port in Brunswick later today. Now the "black hole" of customs where we won't be able to track cars or do anything for who knows how long.

2012-09-14 16:49 DEPARTURE CHARLESTON INTEGRITY

#26 ·
Yes, it should be at Brunswick as of early am yesterday! Hopefully we will see some updates by Tuesday. Looking at previous threads it almost sounds like customs works over the weekend too - I saw a couple of cases of the ship arriving Saturday and being out if customs by Monday/Tuesday.

#28 ·
Amazing blog by the way. :thumbup: We still haven't made it to China but thinking about it - thinking of combining it with a business trip soon.

#30 ·
Thanks to both for your kind words re. the blog. It is my wife's passion - well, really food and travel are her passions, and her website is a good outlet to chronicle it all.

neve1064, if you're in Florida, your car would have been discharged from the ship on Saturday. On sailwx.info, though, you can click on Ship Tracker in the top menu. Then search by ship name or call-sign (if you have it).

None of the ship trackers were much good for Integrity after Sep-13th, as the ship seems to have stopped reporting its position.

#31 ·
DELIVERED FROM BRUNSWICK, GA 18-09-2012 12:50:21 1
DISCHARGED BRUNSWICK, GA 15-09-2012 13:48:00 1

Latest status shows "delivered from." No mention of Customs yet. I can't remember what this status means. Would be nice if they meant to enter "delivered from US Customs" and their fingers just got tired of typing...

#32 ·
From my experience "Delivered From" means that the car is no longer in WW's hands and has been delievered to BMW/VPC. But usually there are some "Customs release" and Liner release" lines in between.

#34 · (Edited)
Update:

LINER RELEASE BRUNSWICK, GA 19-09-2012 11:02:13
CUSTOMS RELEASE WOODCLIFF LAKE, NJ 19-09-2012 00:00:00
DELIVERED FROM BRUNSWICK, GA 18-09-2012 12:50:21 1
DISCHARGED BRUNSWICK, GA 15-09-2012 13:48:00 1

#35 ·
Mine shows the same info. Now I wonder how long it will be at the VPC?

#36 ·
Mine is on a truck on its way to the local dealer as of yesterday! I may even have it today - it is an 8 hour drive but not sure how many stops if any the truck has. Is this a new record with CDG / Paris drop off? :) Yesterday it was exactly 5 weeks so 35-36 days counting today! It is for a Mercedes but shipping and procedure is the same.

#37 ·
Update

Just a quick update, mine was delivered to the dealer on 9/27. I am picking it up first thing in the morning on Saturday, 9/29. Just under a 6 week wait after I dropped it in Munich on 8/20, not TOO bad.

#38 ·
Excellent! My car cleared VPC on 9/20 and I've confirmed Performance Center re-delivery for 10/16. All in all, great shipping time for our vehicles. :thumbup:

#39 ·
Voyage CB223

I'll be on the same ship, new voyage 223 departing Bremerhaven on the 2nd of October, arriving Brunswick, GA on the 20th.

This ship get's around! Non stop it looks like.

#41 ·
Integrity is Stateside

Yea, the boat is stateside in Baltimore. Will arrive Charleston, SC on the 19th, Brunswick, GA on the 20th.

#43 · (Edited)
Not sure of how to check on status at this point. I'm glad the Hurricane is bypassing our port. I feel for the people in the NE as they brace for the storm surge. :grouphug:

Someone else had posted that there is a backlog at the VPC.

#44 ·
this is the status for my dad's 5-er. Seems to have cleared customs pretty quickly for an ED car. I'll be picking it up at PCD since I couldn't go for my car.

LINER RELEASE BRUNSWICK, GA 24-10-2012 11:25:06
CUSTOMS RELEASE WOODCLIFF LAKE, NJ 24-10-2012 00:00:00
DELIVERED FROM BRUNSWICK, GA 23-10-2012 16:15:24 1
DISCHARGED BRUNSWICK, GA 20-10-2012 15:00:00 1

#49 · (Edited)
Our rims were scraped up. How long do you think fixing will delay our deliveries?

Here's our info:
DELIVERED FROM BRUNSWICK, GA 23-10-2012 16:11:56
LINER RELEASE BRUNSWICK, GA 22-10-2012 11:43:59
CUSTOMS RELEASE WOODCLIFF LAKE, NJ 22-10-2012 00:00:00
DISCHARGED BRUNSWICK, GA 20-10-2012 15:00:00
LOADED ON VESSEL BREMERHAVEN 01-10-2012 18:39:02
NICE DROP OFF NICE, FR 18-09-2012

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.