BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Need some advice from the PRO's

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  SD ///M4 
#1 · (Edited)
So i've been really wanting to go to Bimmer Fest ever since i bought my BMW. So this year my new years resolution is to do it, but what i want to know is how much much does a trip from the Bay Area down to LA cost for other members from the Bay Area? What i want is like an estimate of how much i should save up for it. I plan on driving down there and staying at a hotel for 2 nights. For the hotel i can obviously check myself but all the other expenses i need an idea of how much it would be. Also before i forget is there a drive down there where alot of members drive together kind of like in a pack? Any response are welcome and thank you for tsking the time to read this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Bimmer App

#3 ·
What is the highway MPG for your car? Calculate your gas expenses by planning your route in Google, find out the total mileage one way, double that, divide by your MPG, then multiply by the cost of a gallon of gas.

Plan on lunch on the road and dinner for Friday night, breakfast on Saturday, probably at the hotel, BBQ lunch at Bimmerfest, dinner somewhere in Pasadena for Saturday night, breakfast again at the hotel, and lunch and maybe dinner for the trip home. Also add in some money for drinks at the bar on Friday and Saturday night. How much do you want to spend on those meals and for drinks?

Hotels in Pasadena can be expensive, either find a less expensive hotel in Pasadena or stay 10-20 minutes away. I would suggest something east on the 210 corridor. Some caravans get discounted group rates, you'll see info for that in the forum threads that will appear.

Don't forget to include some pocket money for anything you might want to purchase at the vendor booths.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.