BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

thinking abt selling

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  petriej 
#1 ·
SSSSoooooooo!!!!!! I've been thinking about selling my little 325is but I'm not sure if i want to. ::sigh:: Money is getting tight and some hard choices have to be made... I already sold my s54 after it took me forever to get it. So i guess my question to you all is should i try to keep my e36 or sell it? and if i do sell it how much should i sell for?
car is pretty clean, all suspension parts have been replaced, and cooling system has been replaced about 2 months ago. interior is falling apart, im about to glue the interior panels back on. the headliner has been removed.
Sssssssooooooooo what do you think?:cry::(:eek::bawling::dunno::D

#2 ·
automatic ban if you sell

#5 ·
yea don't sell ya car... be logical let all your bills flunk and fuk up your credit..

now think Thur this logically, whats more impotent... driving a car that's nickle and dime'n you, or have light and heat in the house

seems like a no brain'r to me... you have already answered your own question

If bills are tight.. and your thinking of offing the car... you should off the car... IM my house... my cars would be 3 or 4th to go... Id do the cable bill first... then the beer
my salt water reef tank is a big one... but that would be one of the last things, including after my car's becuase 10 years in to a reef tank and you can just go out and buy it all over again... it toook time and energy to get it to where its at...
LOL thus buying a generator just for my fish tank... but

I feel ya.. there's always another better car for you out there..

#6 ·
You can sleep in your car, but you can't race your house!

#8 ·
Hah! I read that in an article in our BMW CCA chapter's newsletter. Guy had a tree fall on his E46 M3 and bought a brand new E92 M3, saying that while it wasn't a good idea financially...you can sleep in your car, but you can't race your house!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.