BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Valencia Orange X1 xDrive35 M pkg (PICS)

12K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  mickkassem 
#1 · (Edited)
:lmao:Ok Guys here are some fast pics:thumbup:

X1 xDrive35i
Valencia Orange
Black 'Nevada' Leather
Light Fineline Wood Trim
Ultimate Package
Premium Package
Technology Package
lighting Package
Harman Kardon surround sound system
BMW Apps
Driver Assistance Package
Satellite Radio
19" Wheels
with tinted windows

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
I bet all of the 1M guys are super pissed that BMW extended VO in such a high production vehicle. I haven't made up my mind about the color yet. Thanks for the pics though.

#9 · (Edited)
update with small mods

Ok just finished waxing and thought I'd share a few pics.

I like the plastic dip as I did the chrome ring on the grills and I also did the shark fin on the roof Im not going to do the wheels as much as I want too. I took it to a car wash and did a normal wash without any problem no plastic dip being destroyed or torn. Warning = If you take it to have someone else clean or detail your car you may need to tell them NOT to rub the areas covered with PD with a towel as it will come off or rip off. Drive through car washes with brushes may as well screw it up too. JUST and FYI

My next add-on is the mud flaps they should be here next week and new foot peddles.

Attachments

#10 ·
Ok just finished waxing and thought I'd share a few pics.

I like the plastic dip as I did the chrome ring on the grills and I also did the shark fin on the roof Im not going to do the wheels as much as I want too. I took it to a car wash and did a normal wash without any problem no plastic dip being destroyed or torn. Warning = If you take it to have someone else clean or detail your car you may need to tell them NOT to rub the areas covered with PD with a towel as it will come off or rip off. Drive through car washes with brushes may as well screw it up too. JUST and FYI

My next add-on is the mud flaps they should be here next week and new foot peddles.
Beamerboi

Curious as to why you chose to use plastic coat. Why not just a regular matt black paint? Do you plan on stripping them back to OEM finish in the future? Plastic cost as you have noted is not very durable.

#12 ·
I would like to know that also, thanks

#13 · (Edited)
Hey guys here are my Mod's that I have done and that are in the works.
1)Window tint front 25% Back 35% (done)
2)Plastic dipped wheels glossy black (Looking into powder coating them true glossy black in a few months.)
3) Mud flaps (Done!)
4)Smoked tail lights. (done)
5) Blackened chrome kidney grill frame and all badges. (done)
6) Carbon fiber wrapped all wood trim with red pen stipe. (done)
7) Carbon wrap side mirrors. (done)
8) Added Sport brake and gas petals.(done)
9) new black carbon fiber badges (done)
10) Adding 15mm front and 20mm back wheel spacers soon in next couple of
http://www.bimmian.com/Mechunik-Whee...for-BMW-E84-X1 months.(done)
11)Im thinking of adding the BMS N55 Performance Intake in a few moths too.
http://burgertuning.com/N55_BMW_Performance_intake.html (done)
12)and last: in a few more month adding AutoCarbon Carbon Fiber + Alcantara Steering Wheel but I need to do more researching on this first may be too big for the x1. http://www.bimmian.com/AutoCarbon-Ca...for-BMW-E84-X1.(done)
13) Changed out all interior lighting to Interior XENON LED's.(done)

14)Changed out my reg fog to Xenesis Yellow Fogs. (done)
(NEW)
(15) Adding black metallic vinyl 3/m wrap to top of car. (ordered)

Attachments

#18 ·
Look'n Good! Congrats. :thumbup:

Please keep us apprised to the MPG and how it progresses as you put the miles on.

It would interest me very much to know what combined mileage you're seeing presently, and after a few thousand miles on the odometer.

#19 ·
Hi Beamerboi; I noticed in you last set of pics above that your 35i shift knob has carbon trim, is this the autocarbon trim overlay? I'm thinking of getting this, if this is infact it can you let me know how you like it, I understand it sticks on top of the stock silver trim? Some closer pics of it would be great as well! Thanks!

#20 ·
Nice job! Awesome pics!
I found this site through a google image search for "Valencia Orange X1" and your pics came up. Thank you! I wish I'd found this site before I ordered. My orange and black baby is still on order - should be on the boat now - I'm in my final month of sweating it out. Your car has given me lots of ideas! (Don't worry - I'm 3k miles away;))
I'm curious about the interior lighting - did I miss that mod link?

#21 ·
We have a LeMans blue M Sport. Have you noticed and surface scratches on the aero part the runs under the doors. I refer to the M Sport part which us orange on your car. In think mine was scratched at the Performance Center. Barely noticible but I am sure it will happen again. Any ideas of a protective cover or film?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.