BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

FS: 2010 BMW X5 xDrive35d X5 Diesel

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  jaaX3 
#1 · (Edited)
**SOLD**

*PICS ADDED IN POST #5*
Price lowered to $50,000 if you buy it by this Saturday!

Incoming: family change. Results: Selling X5d & getting rid of 535i lease.

Selling our 2010 BMW X5 xDrive35d. This is an X5 Diesel. The color is Space Gray Metallic, with Black Leather interior.
It has a lot of options, and is in perfect condition with less than 12,000 miles (it is still a daily driver until we sell).
I average 28 mpg on the highway, and overall the car gets 23mpg (amazing for a car this size!).

No accidents, no paintwork!

The car was ordered in August 2009, and delivered in November, 2009, via Murray Motors BMW in Denver. The Factory Warranty and Maintenance Warranty are good for 4 year/50,000 miles, November 2013.
The first oil change was in January after the break-in. The 2nd service was just completed at Murray BMW last week, including oil change and diesel fluid change.
All required maintenance is included at no cost to you for up to 4 years/50,000 miles through BMW! Take the car to any BMW service center.

Kelly Blue Book report on the vehicle lists the private party value at $58,025 in excellent condition. MSRP was over $66,000.

The car has a FULL CLEAR BRA on the front end of the car. This was a $900 upgrade.
The car also has mudguards, installed at Murray (helps keep the car clean on wet/snowy roads).
The front passenger windows were tinted to match the back windows, not too dark and it looks very good.
Also included are rubber floor liners which do a wonderful job of protecting the carpet. A trunk liner (a full luggage compartment space cover) will be included, as well.

There are tons of options on the car:

Premium Package: Electric adj. steering wheel; Power tailgate; Universal garage-door opener; Auto-dimming interior and exterior mirrors; Auto-dimming rearview mirror; Lumbar support; Storage package; Digital compass; mirror; Ambiance lighting; BMW Assist with Bluetooth

Cold Weather Package: Heated Steering Wheel, Ski bag, Heated front seats, Heated rear seats, Retractable headlight washers

Rear Climate Package: Rear manual side window shades; 4-zone automatic climate control; Privacy glass

Sports Activity Package: Sports leather steering wheel; 19" Light-alloy wheels Star Spoke (style212); Sport seats; Shadowline exterior trim; Anthracite headliner

Technology Package: Rear View Camera with Top View; Park Distance Control; Navigation system (this is the new navigation, so beautiful and easy to use!); Online Information Services; Voice-command; BMW TeleServices; Steering Teleservices; Real Time Traffic Information

Self-leveling suspension

Comfort Access keyless entry

Running boards

Roof rails

Dark Bamboo wood trim

3rd row seat (folds flat)

3rd row seat climate control

Satellite radio

iPod and USB adapter

Asking price lowered to $52,000. Let me know if you're interested.

-Jeff

Pics to come, stand by.

See less See more
#4 ·
My guess (haven't run the invoice numbers) is that you can get a 2011 for $500-$1000 over invoice, then deduct the $4500 eco credit. This would get you in the $57-58K range. You are probably going to have to do a little better than $55K...not trying to be an a$$, just trying to help.

Tim

#5 · (Edited)
Thanks, tcfila. I appreciate the post, you're not an ass. MSRP was over $66k, and invoice was about $61k. With about $1k over invoice and the eco-credit, you're right on. I've got a few upgrades on the car, as well, and it's in almost-perfect condition.

Someone save yourself a few thousand dollars and buy this X5d! :)

I've lowered the price in the first post, and here are some pics (finally, right?).

Attachments

#6 ·
free bump for a beautiful truck. i wish i had airbags' money--i'd take it off your hands in a heartbeat. but alas, i'm a pauper, so i can't. GLWS!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.