BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Bring Ken to BimmerFest East!

12K views 160 replies 22 participants last post by  drivinfaster 
#1 · (Edited)
oh, and are we srsly gonna do a 'bring ken to bf east' fund?? drive or fly up?? how much do you think it'll be?? :dunno:

df
It'll cost us $510 (taxes incl.). I looked at:
travelocity, expedia, flightnetwork.

However from Pensacola Fl to Baltimore Md is $339 (taxes incl.)

I can chip in $35... Anyone else?

(I chose Friday to Sunday, flying back Saturday is the same price... Besides, I'm sure there will be a spare bed somewhere).

Remaining to goal:

$304.00

#52 ·
Judging my heinie is fine ;) Just not this in depth discussion on it's particular texture...

#57 · (Edited)
Yeah, we probably took this a bit far off track. Sorry Ed!

Seems like DF and I have a similar ( and based on where this thread went some might say perverted) sense of humor.
If both DF and I make it to BFE y'all will probably have to assign someone to throw the red flag if we get tooo far outta line.:)

#60 ·
Okay, back on topic you crazy kids :slap:

:lmao:

In just 24 hours, the fabulous e36forum has raised $218 (thanks Joe for the wacky $3!!!) for Ken to attend Bimmerfest.

You can still donate to make this years BF.e a memorable one. Any donation is welcome and valued. Just think...

$5 buys a Happy Meal
$25 is a decent dinner
$50 is a whole day's food
$100 will cover one night's hotel room

C'mon...you know you want to see the myth, the legend...Ken Kanne. Make it happen!

Jen Out :D

#67 ·
After 48 hours, $308 dollars raised....the food budget and Friday night's hotel is covered. :smokin:

For those who have donated (Joe, Joey, Ken, Dino, Ed, DC, Dave and Pat) a great big thanks! :clap:

For those who haven't done so yet...give til it hurts :throw:

#73 ·
I would like to sincerely apologize i know i have said i could donate some money but i myself am going though a no $$ situation. i am HOPING that i can spend 1 tank of gas and one night on someones floor of their hotel room for like 20$ and i will attend myself. if i can make this trip for under 100$ then i unfortunately will not be able to go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.