BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Bring Ken to BimmerFest East!

12K views 160 replies 22 participants last post by  drivinfaster 
#1 · (Edited)
oh, and are we srsly gonna do a 'bring ken to bf east' fund?? drive or fly up?? how much do you think it'll be?? :dunno:

df
It'll cost us $510 (taxes incl.). I looked at:
travelocity, expedia, flightnetwork.

However from Pensacola Fl to Baltimore Md is $339 (taxes incl.)

I can chip in $35... Anyone else?

(I chose Friday to Sunday, flying back Saturday is the same price... Besides, I'm sure there will be a spare bed somewhere).

Remaining to goal:

$304.00

#108 · (Edited)
Okay you crazy kids...it's offical. Ken is coming to BF.e. Plane ticket is booked. We only need another $100 in donations to cover his trip. (This calculation includes me kicking in $100). C'mon..you know you wanna see him. Hmm, maybe we should sell tickets at the 'fest. 'Come see the resident e36 Geezer'. Tacos an extra $5. :rofl: Maybe we could get a snake charmer to sweeten the deal!

#114 · (Edited)
Donated. :)

Ok , so since the actual BFE thread isn't on the first page I'll ask here. Any rec's on where to stay? I have done like 0 planning for this other than I'll be driving up Friday afternoon with a decent sized caravan of people from my area, and I'll be heading back Sunday. I may or may not have the girl with me. If so she would probably only be with me for the show and maybe if we went out or something (this weekend is for ME :)). I would just need a hotel with a pool to keep her occupied.

So where's everyone staying? Hopefully everyone's in relatively the same place.

#116 ·
Donated. :)

Ok , so since the actual BFE thread isn't on the first page I'll ask here. Any rec's on where to stay? I have done like 0 planning for this other than I'll be driving up Friday afternoon with a decent sized caravan of people from my area, and I'll be heading back Sunday. I may or may not have the girl with me. If so she would probably only be with me for the show and maybe if we went out or something (this weekend is for ME :)). I would just need a hotel with a pool to keep her occupied.

So where's everyone staying? Hopefully everyone's in relatively the same place.
The Super 8 and the Hilton share the same parking lot, and the majority of us are staying in one of the two. The cheap bastards (such as myself) are staying at the Super 8 since it's a 1/3 of the price.

#140 · (Edited)
Ride from Reagan to Aberdeen on Friday?

Who can pick me up at Reagan on Friday the 24th after 9:30 and take me to the Red Roof Inn in Aberdeen? I don't want Jen to have to go an hour and a half out of her way to fetch me. I'm coming in on flight 2328.

By the way, y'all pray my knee gets better before 8/24. I could barely walk yesterday, even with a cane. I know them Ritis boys, and Arthur is the worstest one. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.