BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Bring Ken to BimmerFest East!

12K views 160 replies 22 participants last post by  drivinfaster 
#1 · (Edited)
oh, and are we srsly gonna do a 'bring ken to bf east' fund?? drive or fly up?? how much do you think it'll be?? :dunno:

df
It'll cost us $510 (taxes incl.). I looked at:
travelocity, expedia, flightnetwork.

However from Pensacola Fl to Baltimore Md is $339 (taxes incl.)

I can chip in $35... Anyone else?

(I chose Friday to Sunday, flying back Saturday is the same price... Besides, I'm sure there will be a spare bed somewhere).

Remaining to goal:

$304.00

#149 ·
DC...you're coming, right? Could you get Ken?

Otherwise, car rental isn't terrible. $100 for the weekend (for two 24 hour days). :thumbup: Just seems silly to rent a car when you will be surrounded by them once you get north of Baltimore :rofl:

#145 ·
And...you guys ROCK. With my donation, we have HIT the bring Ken to Bimmerfest East budget of $550! :clap: :roundel: :brent: :freakdanc: :whip: :thumbup: .

A big thank you to everyone who donated...all the contributions, regardless of amount, are appreciated! :grouphug:

If you want to still donate, go ahead...or contribute a bit more to the El Taco fund....

#151 ·
I'd much rather get a ride from DCA to Aberdeen, 'cause money is even tighter now. Meds for Kathy are hitting us pretty hard. Renting a car isn't in the budget now. And I'm NOT asking for more donations!

The other half of the "get Ken from DCA to Aberdeen" problem is getting me back to DCA on Sunday for the flight home.

I don't mind waiting for a ride at DCA (I am supposed to get there at 9:30 Friday morning), and I wouldn't care if someone dropped me off at DCA early on Sunday if someone is leaving Sunday morning. My return flight leaves at 3. I'll need to be there plenty early.

The GOOD NEWS: my knee is way better. :thumbup: I'm not River Dancing yet, but I can at least walk (which I couldn't last Tuesday)

This post has been deleted
#155 ·
I'll be traveling through DC mid to late afternoon on Friday, so you'd have a bit of a wait on that end, but I assume that check out time from my hotel will be around 10 on Sunday so getting you back with time to spare, but not annoyingly so shouldn't be an issue.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Bimmer App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.