Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Cars - Private Party

Cars - Private Party
Do you have a car for sale? Are you looking for a new BMW? Check here daily as well as searching on craigslist and eBay Motors

Old 02-05-2013, 07:47 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW 6Spd 550I w Sports Pk
2000 528i Black on Black 5spd w M Package, NYC

BRONX,Ny. Up for sale is a black BMW 528i sedan with a 5 speed manual transmission. Power everything. Car is in great condition and runs great. Clutch is less than two years old and pulls hard. Engine is quiet. Body is clean. Factory HID Xenon with new stock 4300k Philips bulbs, fogs, trunk and roof spoiler, black kidney grills, 3 piece Style 5 German BBS wheels (2 front tires are new, rears are in good shape), Leather interior with no tears, Factory sports package and suspension with an M steering wheel. Vehicle has 193,000 miles but has been carefully maintained and never raced. Premium fuel and BMW synthetic oil regularly changed. New alternator, new battery, new fuel pump, new plugs, new radiator, new fan clutch, new thermostat, (coolant has been replaced with BMW coolant) new o2 sensors, new valve cover and gasket, abs module has been refurbished and carries a lifetime warranty, new drive belt and ac belt, new pulleys, all power steering hoses have been replaced along with reservoir and fluid, rear control arms replaced along with guide links, front and rear rotors and brake pads replaced. I I have all the receipts from all the parts purchased from Park Ave BMW in New Jersey.
Now onto whats wrong with the car...
Car has a bad throw out bearing (part costs $30 dollars from dealer).
Vehicle's interior needs mats (the ones in the vehicle are old)
Car could benefit from new tie rods ( I have brand new inner and outer tie rods and I will throw them in)
Tailights have been upgraded to M5 red and white tails ( I will toss the ones in the pic in for free)
Feel free to email or text...NO SCAMSSSSS..
646-851-9460 Price is firm. Car turns heads even in its stock condition.
Asking $5000 neg.
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/cto/3595392076.html

Last edited by Big Chaze; 02-05-2013 at 07:49 AM.
Advertisement