BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Mystic BLue available September

3K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  mkh 
#1 ·
2 Dealers confirmed to me today that the factory has said Mystic Blue will be available from September on the E90

It was supposed to be marine blue, but that color was cancelled

#8 ·
gsko said:
Does this mean that the other delayed colors will be available in September? I'm looking at a September ED right now but could wait if needed.
Go a month early, do the Nurburgring school! See if you can do an 8:30 min lap. ;)

#12 ·
Jim H said:
I liked Topaz a lot, and would've gotten it if it was available. Mystic isn't the same, but it's got its own charm. I like them both.
Mystic is nice, too. I think I just prefer the slightly lighter shade of blue that is Topaz. Having said that, I'd certainly consider Mystic if I was buying a new Bimmer today.

#19 ·
Dale Pickle said:
Mystic Blue is glorious. I can't wait for the winter to be over so mine is as clean and shiny as it was the day I picked it up.
that colour looks like it is one of those colours that only looks good when it is totally spotless and the sun is out....

#21 ·
Dawg90 said:
Hmm, maybe I'm confusing the two, is this one Topaz or Mystic?

I'm guessing that's Mystic. Looks a little too dark to be Topaz.

#22 ·
Pangearox said:
that colour looks like it is one of those colours that only looks good when it is totally spotless and the sun is out....
No that's Black. Mystic can take a dusting and still look clean from a distance.

Right now mine is half blue half white and it looks just as good as a silver car with the same salt treatment ;)

#25 ·
jgrgnt said:
Maybe it's an Individual ZHP. ;)
Aren't they ALL?

Topaz is cursed anyway.

#26 ·
atyclb said:
oops, I was thinking Mystic replaced Topaz at the start of MY2003. Mystic actually took over for Topaz starting in March 2003 production

when did ZHP first become available? I don't remember
Yes, you are correct. Both Mystic and Silver Gray were available starting March 2003 production, along with the ZHP option.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.