BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Happy Birthday surprise for me....

8K views 40 replies 20 participants last post by  MMMM_ERT 
#1 ·
Might as well post this in here too:

My incredible wife surprised me for my birthday. :bigpimp: I had no clue because she hasn't been too keen on me getting a bike. :eek: I've been renting them for a while off and on. Grew up racing Motocross...always loved bikes.

Anyway, I came home from work on my birthday and this was sitting in the garage. It's the Harley I've been drooling over for a year now. She negotiated a HELL of a deal too...I'm very proud of her.

FLSTSB Crossbones.

See less See more
#6 ·
ME? Never... :rofl:

WOW, insanely nice looking bike! If I remember correctly you were planning on getting this a couple years down the road...?
Yep...I've been drooling over it since the day I saw one. The only thing holding me back was my wife. Which is why it was a huge surprise. I better check to see if any life insurance policies have been taken out on me. :rofl:

#7 ·
:thumbup: Very nice! When do I get a ride? :D :p

#13 ·
Congrats!! Happy Birthday!! :roundel:

#22 ·
Dude, seriously, nice ride.

Now be prepared to pay the dreaded "Harley Tax". :rofl:

See ya at www.hdforums.com ! ;)

#29 · (Edited)
Awesome!
I'm late to this thread, but really like the old school look of the Crossbones.
It looks right out of the 50s.

I bought my Nightster on the HD 'Ride Free' program and am eyeing the Crossbones or new Street Glide. :eeps:
Wasn't sure I was ready for the Harley thing after years on european stuff, but I am digging it.
Can't beat getting full MSRP (which I did not pay) if you trade it in toward a new HD within 12 months.

Heading to the NC HOG rally Friday.
Planning on attending the 'Rally in the Valley' in a few weeks, then the SC HOG rally after that.

#30 ·
I REALLY like the Nightster looks... for some strange reason it reminds of The Fonz's bike...:thumbup:

My bro has a Street Glide...too boaty for my tastes. Though the storage and fairing come in handy for traveling. I have a swingarm solo bag...enough room for a change of underwear and my toothbrush. :rofl: As for no fairing...you gotta like the taste of bugs. :angel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.