BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Could Not Wait for my '14 sDrive

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  annoyingmouse 
#1 ·
So i could not wait for my '14 sdrive M-sport..... ended up geting a '13 35i today. Here she is:

See less See more
#4 ·
Yes i got over 5k off. the total came to the same amount for my '14.

options:

Black leather
Black sapphire metallic paint
Ultimate package
heated seats
satellite radio
bmw apps

in all they are the same options i had on my '14 except no M-sport. I will trade M-Sport for 35i all day!! the car is a rocket and i cant wait till the break-in is over....

#6 ·
i dont know what package they come with since it was a no line car. That was one of the key things for me...... i love the Rims. they are 18's. looks like they are the optional ones for the no line, no price option.:thumbup:

#8 ·
The bmw style 323 honey comb wheels come with the no-trim 35i. I saw the wheels in person for the first time 3 days ago, luckily my ED order was still 112 and I swapped to these "summer performance" wheels instead of the stock 35i wheels. They look far better in person than the pictures, a nice dark grey color instead of the standard light grey for the typical bmw wheels. Just remember they're a staggered setup so if you're where it snows you'll want to get a second set of tires and wheels for winter.

#10 ·
Thanks!

#11 ·
I live in warm So. Cal..... summers all year round or AS. If anyone is contemplating the 35i over the 28i i highly recommend the 35i, you wont be disappointed the car is a beast!!! come on 1200miles!!! I officially put 340 miles on her today!!! The pictures of the rims don't do them justice, they are so beautiful in person!!! I think they are much nicer than the M-Sport option and i am really surprised they were not part of a package!!

EDX1

you wont be disappointed in your rim selection!!! they get a lot of complements.

#13 ·
Here is a good pic of the rim in day light.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.