BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Craigslist Finds Thread

Tags
:3
624K views 10K replies 296 participants last post by  ChuckyVee 
#1 ·
i do it, you do it....we all do it. so what's the sense in hiding it?

post you're craigslist finds, we'll discuss and give opinions on the deals. woohooooo:bigpimp:

#670 · (Edited)
Yeah, I've seen those two posted here for a while now. Munich Evo's cars are always way overpriced. I guess they are a dealer/consignment shop though. Nice guys and all, but you'd have to be out of your mind to pay $15k for an E36 M3 with 104k miles on it. I know it's been supercharged and all, but modded cars typically sell for less than unmolested originals.

#687 · (Edited)
I've said 100 times I never wanted a 'vert, then this shows up:
(he's asking $1800)

http://bham.craigslist.org/cto/2167625250.html

1991 BMW 318I convertible
Date: 2011-01-18, 6:07PM

I have a 1991 BMW 318I I started restoring, but don't have time to finish. The car runs fine now, I replace water pump, radiator and a couple of hoses. Interior is in good condition, needs a little cleaning. The convertible top is in good shape and works fine, the only problem is the glass is missing. I can neg. on price a little but, can't go below what I have in it. If interested in seeing the car in person call or text Lynn 205-218-5407 or text 205-413-1087 with inquiries and you will get a call back

***NO SPAM, NO SPAM, PLEASE*****
***I do not need help selling car*****
***I do not need a Job*****
***I do not want to try another site***
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://bham.craigslist.org/cto/2167625250.html

(pictures are tiny....sorry)

Attachments

#694 ·
$2500 is reasonable.

There were less than 300 cars equipped with that interior.
You could probably pay an upholstery shop less than $2500 to cover all your seats in alcantara. It wouldn't be OEM, but it also wouldn't have that silly bowling ally carpet pattern either.

#699 ·
Nothing...but I have two extras. I put them on the rear of my Blazer, and those on CL would go on the front. :thumbup: I don't care that they're 17s and the rears are 18s. They just look really good on the truck (the others look REAL good on the 6er)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.