BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Dinan Sale

18K views 96 replies 27 participants last post by  Sam-F10 
#1 ·
Oh yeah! The annual sale starts October 1 and goes through the end of the month. Whoo hoo!

#8 ·
I doubt the discount applies to installation though in the auto repair biz labor is usually invoice separately and in GA is not taxed. Tax will likely be levied on the after discount price of the Dinan product only so tax is essentially discounted by 15% too. So your $3499 would be $2974 plus your sales tax plus labor. Assumes your sales tax laws are same as GA, natch.

Regards,
Don M

#9 ·
Here's their email:

Dear DINAN Fans,

SALE 15% OFF: DINAN's One & Only Sale
This is Dinan's only large sale for 2012.
Take 15% off your purchase of Dinan performance products until October 31st!

Get it while you can! 15% off almost all Dinan products. Save on Performance Software, Free Flow Exhausts, Intercoolers, Suspensions and much more! It is time to buy the Dinan parts you have been drooling over.

15% OFF SALE: Shop Now @ DinanCars.com

Please contact Dinan at 800-341-5480 with further questions.
*Ineligible products: wheels by HRE, BBS, individual Koni parts, Dinan by Brembo brakes, replacement parts, Hawk pads, 135/335/E9x M3 carbon fiber intakes, Dinan supercharger systems, headers. This offer cannot be combined with any other Dinan offers. This offer is limited to purchases made between October 1st and October 31, 2012.

DinanCare

Ground breaking news from Dinan Headquarters! We are pleased to announce DinanCare; an extended service contract that can cover your Dinan-equipped BMW from mechanical breakdown for up to 100,000 miles! This program is the first of its kind in the aftermarket industry confirming the quality in manufacturing of Dinan products.

Program highlights:

· Backed by an "A" rated insurance company and administered by well known Cornerstone Performance Division
· Varying degrees of component coverage options coupled with several time and mileage choices allow you to customize your program for any need and budget
· No remaining factory warranty required
· Repairs can be performed by any licensed repair facility
· Your BMW does not need to have Dinan components in order to purchase
· Full complement of benefits including roadside assistance, trip interruption reimbursement and rental car coverage

For more detailed information please contact your Dinan dealer or Dinan Headquarters at 800-341-5480.

NEW Products

NEW: Performance Intercooler & Stage 4 Performance Software for F10 550i, F12/13 650i, F01/02 750i

Auto part Automotive exterior Tool

High Performance Intercooler
Fitments:
2011-12 F10 550i (w/ N63 4.4L turbo engine)
2011-12 F10 550i xDrive (w/ N63 4.4L turbo engine)
2011-12 F12/F13 650i (w/ N63 4.4L turbo engine)
2011-12 F12/F13 650i xDrive (w/ N63 4.4L turbo engine)
2009-12 F01/F02 750i/Li (w/ N63 4.4L turbo engine)
2009-12 F01/F02 750i/Li xDrive (w/ N63 4.4L turbo engine)
Not for use with F07 550i GT or GT xDrive

DINAN-Tuned BMW Power WINS the GRAND-AM Championship!

BACK-TO-BACK-TO-BACK!!!
The No. 01 TELMEX Dinan-Prepared BMW Riley driven by Memo Rojas and Scott Pruett has won their 3rd GRAND-AM Championship in a row at the final race at Lime Rock. Chip Ganassi Racing once again has triumphed due to their professionalism and talent. We congratulate the DINAN Motorsport division and everyone at Chip Ganassi Racing on their Championship win!

"Congratulations to Scott, Memo, Chip along with the whole Ganassi Racing team and BMW Motorsport on another GRAND-AM Championship! We are continually impressed with the professionalism and talent of Chip Ganassi Racing team and their ability to win races. This is again proof that BMW makes the best engines in the wold and we thank them for their continued support of Dinan."
- Steve Dinan
Owner, DINAN Engineering

Thanks!

DINAN

#10 ·
My Dinan dealer is advertising a 20% discount so it shows they have ability to discount more than the 15%.

#12 ·
I am hoping to get the exhaust upgrade for my 'on order' 2013 550i during the sale but Dinan has not yet test fitted it to a 2013 apparently. Good that they don't take it for granted that there is no change in system.:thumbup:

They promise to let me know when they have tested it with a 2013 model.

Looks like the software upgrade is compatable.

#14 ·
Thats funny, I have a 2013 550i and I am going from Dinan stage 2 to stage 3 today. I dont understand how anything from the axle back would be different from the 2012. I guess my shop will find out today when they are installing it! Dinan did not seem to have any issues shipping it to them yesterday.

#18 ·
I am sure it would, but I think that Dinan is the perfect balance of looks, sound and performance. My 550i in stage 2 tune was faster than hell, but whisper quiet...which takes away from the experience, IMO.

With the addition of the Dinan exhaust and stage 3 tune, you get the whole package. Deep, throaty exhaust note with the nice M5 burble when shifting or lifting off of the gas....yet never too loud.

Best mod yet...hands down.

#21 ·
Hey I have a 08 535i sport, can i get the Dinan Stage 3 package?

Someone told me that i can only have Stage 2? Please clarify

#23 ·
After I pay 7% sales tax how much am I paying?

#26 ·
State of Stage 4 Confusion?

At 29kmi I'm on the fence as to whether I'll do any more mods to my 550, but I did check out Dinan's site which describes the Stage 4 components.

On the Stage 4 Performance Intercooler Software Upgrade page it says: Maximum gain of +20 hp and +10 ft-lbs (when used together with Dinan Stage 4 Intercooler Software)

On the High Performance Air to Water Intercoolers page it says: Add 10 Horsepower when used in conjunction with the High Performance Air-to-Water Intercoolers

So what have you guys been told: 10hp, 20hp, or 30hp? :dunno:

#27 ·
Took advantage of the October sale and had Stage 2 installed at Motor Works West in Wyckoff, NJ. One word, WOW. Throttle lag gone. Improved mpg. The low rev torque is awesome. Pulling from stop awesome. My wife could feel the difference after a minute in the car. Definitely going to order the suspension before the end of the month.

#30 ·
The Dinan suspension mod is amazing. Transforms the handling feel of the car.

#31 ·
I have the stage two and will order the suspension upgrade tomorrow so I can get it installed next week. In 18 months (or less) I am on to my next car so I can't see getting anything else done. I am a Porsche guy so I'll see if the suspension upgrade sways me in the direction of a M5. If not I'll go with the 991S next time around.

#33 ·
Finally have Dinan Stage 2 scheduled. Will be done Tuesday, 10/30. Can't wait any longer....:rofl:

#34 ·
I think you have waited more than long enough! :yikes:

#35 ·
Scheduled stage 2 for Oct 23. A little treat for myself on my birthday.

#37 ·
I feel like the exhaust is a bit pricey. I'm not ready to change the exhaust note yet. I want my car to be as close to a sleeper as possible, at least until summer 13 - when I put some 20s, black grills, new exhaust, new diffuser, and of course Dinan suspension. :D

#40 · (Edited)
What exhaust note? There is none, stock. That is the one thing that drove me crazy with this car...it sounded like a 335d....no exhaust sound what so ever.

I have no idea what BMW was thinking when they made this car so quiet. It just did not blend with the power it puts out. The Dinan exhaust is what the stock 550i should sound like OEM...IMO.

#41 ·
So Bzatwork - what did you do?

#43 ·
@p-town I agree the car is quiet, and I do miss the roar my 135i produced, but I really don't want to draw any attention to my car until summer 2013. Plus, the snow and salt on the roads will only do damage to a new exhaust that I won't really enjoy in the winter. So I'll hold off a bit. I'm thinking about an eisenmann exhaust. I saw a few vids online, there's no droning but there's a sweet note when you gas it.

#47 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.