BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2011 135i - thoughts on my specs . . .

8K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  motobman 
#1 ·
I am a few weeks from signing the final papers and getting my new car into production for a July pick-up. I am doing ED (sort of) since I currently live in Frankfurt for another few months anyway. If my timing works, I'll have about 3 months to drive my 135i in Germany before I have to move back to the land of speed limits. Through Military/Dip sales, my final price is just shy of 42k.

What does everyone think of the colors? I've not had a chance to see the combo. Might have to drive down to Munich one day :) to check things out.

My 135i Coupe

Space Gray Metallic
Savanna Beige Leather
Glacier Silver Aluminum trim
Cold Weather Package
Convenience Package
M Sport Package
Premium Package
Value Package
7-Speed double clutch Transmission
Navigation system
Smartphone Integration
Satellite radio with 1 year subscription

See less See more
#2 ·
I like the options, but not so sure about the colour. I've never liked a car that's gray or silver, paired with a beige interior. Did you consider the Priority One colours? They don't cost any more than other colours or interiors, but are available upon request for orders. For the 2011 135i coupé:

Exteriors: Blue Water metallic, Sedona Red metallic, Montego Blue metallic
Interiors: Gray, Lemon, Terracotta, Coral Red Boston Leathers
Options; Active Steering, Comfort Access, Alarm system, rear PDC, High Beam Assistant

Now that I think about it, why the heck did BMW hide so many options this year? :dunno: But back on topic, if you like the Space Gray exterior, I'd chose something other than beige or taupe. Active Steering will also be a nice benefit on German roads but I don't want to restart that debate and it is a tad pricey. High Beam assistant is just $250 if you already have Premium package.

#6 · (Edited)
I've been looking for pics of this combo. Have not come across it yet.

Is the Terra two-tone?

//chris
If you want to have the M sportpaket, LeMans Blue is the blue choice (Montego cannot be ordered in conjunction with M sport).

Terra is two-tone; did a google search for ya:

#11 ·
Lemon, red, and brown were not available when I ordered my 2011 135 two months ago. I would have definitely gone with either one of those three for sure.... Friday I pickup my car...Right now it is being trucked from LA to Tucson. Then tinting and should have it by noon this Friday. Cant wait. OH and the above post, if you go with space grey, I would see how lemon looks in it. bet it rocks..... Let us know !!! Moto

#13 ·
Not available on bmwusa.com

Those so called priority one colors were not available on the bmw website, bmwusa.com. Then two weeks later, they showed up as options but I had already built my own. Im happy with black. I think black looks better after a few years. My wife's 330cic with grey looks like crap after 6 years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.