BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2012 Alpina (Alpine White)

37K views 103 replies 33 participants last post by  PREDATOR 007 
#1 · (Edited)
Just got my 2012 Alpina did few little things to it what do you guys think? I got my wheels powder coated black on the last pic. anything I should change or correct. Any input would be helpful. Thanks

See less See more
#23 ·
LOVE THE CAR! in order to tie everything together i think painting the side chrome piece near the fenders gloss black and the mirrors gloss black would also look better. i don't know about the roof because that might be too much black but then again you can always remove it if it doesn't look good.

PM sent btw:thumbup:

#3 · (Edited)
The car is gorgeous...and perfect! I would not have done the black wheels, but you already knew that about me:).

Nice present to yourself! Enjoy!

#8 ·
I would add black or cf vinyl to the roof, think it would look sweet and its super easy to remove if its not to ur liking. Maybe the rear view mirrors too, again u can always easily remove.

#9 ·
Absolutely stunning! I love the black wheels. I agree that a gloss black roof would look really nice.

#12 ·
The vinyl peels off pretty easily, but the adhesive can be a bit of a pain to remove. There is a site sponsor named Don Nguyen (hope I spelled it correctly) who does vinyl wraps in SoCal.

I did all of my chrome trim and left it on for about 10 months. It took me about three hours to remove including a nice wash. I think it's a great mod as it is cheap, easily reversible, and when done right it really transforms the look of the car!

#15 ·
#19 ·
I love the LEDs.

#20 ·
1st car is sick love the alpine white, the wheels are not my style and the leds i would have not done, the rest is awesome.:thumbup:

#24 ·
I have never been a fan of black wheels on a white car. The exception being: Exotics & Sports.

Now then... Your choice of a Alpine Alpina is fantastic! Clearly one of the most "discerning vehicles" on any road at any time. So congrats on the purchase.

I have also stated for the record, I am not a fan of these wheels at all. I understand they are very $$$ and are made for the car, but the styling is all wrong for me.

Fortunately.... There are TONS of GREAT options for you and your fine chariot. But your ride, your choice. ;)

I love all of the paint details you did that are tasteful and set it apart nicely! I particularly love that A$$:

#35 ·
Fist off, big congrats on your B7. Love the blacked out badges, exhaust tips.
I dont know if it's just me but when I parallel park my B7, bottom of the passenger door scrapes the sidewalk. I can only imagine if the car is even an inch lower door won't open.
Just a word of caution.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.