BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Zaino is AwEsOMe!

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  tgravo2 
#1 ·
I finally took some time off this weekend to Zaino my new car for the first time. And WOW... It is an AwEsOMe product! [thumb]

Hats off to how incredible the shine is on my car even after only one coat of Zaino. I spent roughly 2 hours to wash and wax the car. I had somewhere to go because it was Labor Day weekend so couldn't really devote that much time. Prepped it right just for the long weekend though.

I noticed the difference right away from a regular wash versus a regular wash with Zaino. The car appears slick and has a deep wet look to it. I drive an OB bimmer so it looked incredibly shiney on my dark car. I was scoping my car from different angles and at each angle, the car exhibited a clear glassy reflection.

I couldn't believe how easy and effortless it is to Zaino my car. After mixing 4 drops of the ZFX1 with the clearcoat Z2, I was ready to roll. The application was easy because a dimesize can go along way covering alot of the area on the car. Then waited for 30 minutes and started polishing off the wax. I was so surprised that this was alot easier than I thought simply because I did not have to apply that much pressure to get the wax off. Just a light buff and the shine appears right away! I had used turtle waxes before and this stuff is WAY WAY better than turtle wax. It doesn't leave a white powder residual on the car.

Amazingly, I still had enough Zaino to go another coat. But time ran out so did not want to waste the rest and used it to polish my RIMS. :)

I vowed to myself that I would do this once a month. It's simply priceless to have a nice clean shiney ride!

See less See more
#2 ·
BmW4EveR330ci said:
I finally took some time off this weekend to Zaino my new car for the first time. And WOW... It is an AwEsOMe product! [thumb]

Hats off to how incredible the shine is on my car even after only one coat of Zaino. I spent roughly 2 hours to wash and wax the car. I had somewhere to go because it was Labor Day weekend so couldn't really devote that much time. Prepped it right just for the long weekend though.

I noticed the difference right away from a regular wash versus a regular wash with Zaino. The car appears slick and has a deep wet look to it. I drive an OB bimmer so it looked incredibly shiney on my dark car. I was scoping my car from different angles and at each angle, the car exhibited a clear glassy reflection.

I couldn't believe how easy and effortless it is to Zaino my car. After mixing 4 drops of the ZFX1 with the clearcoat Z2, I was ready to roll. The application was easy because a dimesize can go along way covering alot of the area on the car. Then waited for 30 minutes and started polishing off the wax. I was so surprised that this was alot easier than I thought simply because I did not have to apply that much pressure to get the wax off. Just a light buff and the shine appears right away! I had used turtle waxes before and this stuff is WAY WAY better than turtle wax. It doesn't leave a white powder residual on the car.

Amazingly, I still had enough Zaino to go another coat. But time ran out so did not want to waste the rest and used it to polish my RIMS. :)

I vowed to myself that I would do this once a month. It's simply priceless to have a nice clean shiney ride!
add more layers to really enhance the finish. It's awesome stuff :D

#3 ·
And for even more gloss, wipe down with Z-6 after each coat, and before the first coat of the day. It really adds depth to the shine.

ANd with a dark colored car, a couple of coats of Z-5 can help at before several coats of Z-2.

#5 ·
Pinecone said:
And for even more gloss, wipe down with Z-6 after each coat, and before the first coat of the day. It really adds depth to the shine.

ANd with a dark colored car, a couple of coats of Z-5 can help at before several coats of Z-2.
definately use Z6 between coats. It works great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.