BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

sheep skin seat covers

855 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  CALWATERBOY 
#1 ·
any body selling their skin sheep covers for a 335i. i have a cream intirior or white ? or can any one tell me where i can buy them for a good price?

#3 · (Edited)
Ebay is always a good bet, but let us think....think.... Yesssss! It comes to me, as it surely comes to you, that sheepskin, nay, even cowhide, is common. Plebeian in number and quality. Lacking in elegance, sheepskin falls short of what we've come to expect in a 335i.

May I recommend Goat Hide? This wonderful animal, with hides of many unusual, eye catching patterns and colors, is very avant garde.

You may have in mind that sheep skin is a deep pile....that it is much more luxurious and comfortable than other hides. Let me widen your view! Angora goats, Mohair be thy name, easily and totally out-class sheep in every way.

Sheep. Everybody has fleece somewhere....if you want to blend in, that's your cover. But! To stand out....GOAT!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.