BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

No Bass after 5 seconds

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Manteka 
#1 ·
No Bass after 5 seconds!

Hello, I recently bought my 2007 BMW E70 last week. I am a dealer but bought this car for my personal use. Love it. Recently had a 745i. Anyway when I start the car the bass only works for about 5 seconds and then stops. I changed the battery and had my local mechanic reprogram everything and run calibration with no defaults. Its driving me crazy. Any ideas. Everything else works great with no issues. I took the amp out today and everything looks good. He showed it communicating with the MOST system.

Thanks,
Daren

#2 ·
Hello I have a E70 2007 BMW X5 that I recently purchased last week. Im a dealer so I do not know the history of it. I did have a new battery installed and reprogrammed. Diagnostics were run and everything thing checks out good. Any ideas why the subs would not work after about 5 seconds or less? I took the amp out today and it appears to be in good shape and the diagnostic software would communicate with it also. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Daren

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.