BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Those of you who took delivery of 2010 X5D's.......

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Marwan 
#1 ·
Hello, I just got the call from my CA that my car is in! Although we had already negotiated the price back in August I do not have firm Finance numbers or lease numbers yet. Those of you who have already picked up or have negotiated the finanacing or leasing what rates did you get?

#3 ·
I think the current promotional rate for the 2010's is 3.9% APR. I've negotiated the price already too and did the paperwork for the financing already. So hopefully, when my car is ready, the whole pickup process won't be so long.

Anyone have any insights and/or experiences with the extended warranty offers that is usually part of the process when you pick up your new car?

#10 ·
Any guess which one will it be, better or worse? I placed a lease order for a 2010 X5 back on October 2nd, and it looks like my car will be ready for pickup somtime in November. I did get a quote from the dealer when I placed the order, but the manager told me a few days ago that the MF is really decided at the time of delivery. I'm afraid this might mean a higher monthly payment if the buy rate goes above 0.00255 in November... Would appreciate any comments or tips. Thanks.

#5 ·
Currently BoA has a rate of 3.8 % which beats the 5.9% from BMW finance. You also can extend the terms to 72 months for another .5% which BMWFA does not offer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.