BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Potential 2014 year-end deals !

33K views 210 replies 74 participants last post by  Alpine300ZHP 
#1 ·
Alright lurkers and peeks, please post any good deals that you have found.

I'll go first, the RV on z4 is insane. BMWFS is doing 73% for 10k miles/year over 32 months + $750 Innovations Credit.

p/s chrischeung, i need you to chime in bro. You know you need a new car soon.

#5 ·
Can the Un4gettable credit be used toward the purchase of an i3? My redemption code email says no, but I am hearing different stories from local dealers and don't know what to make out of it. Also, my code expired a month ago but one dealer told me it has been extended until end of October?

#3 ·
Glad someone started this..expect this to pick up steam in the first week of November :)

I need a new car too..!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#6 ·
#13 ·
Last year in December BMW wanted to move cars so they gave the dealers strong incentives, it is likely they will do that again. The problem is if you are not tight with a sales manager or two you won't know how far they can go. My advice, try a ridiculous offer in late December.

This post has been deleted
#28 · (Edited)
October Z4 club is building up now :)

Rumor has it that GregPoland@pacificbmw.com has a black on black M sport 3.5i that is smoking hot.

#30 ·
One additional factor on the annual lease mileage decision: at some MSRP level (which I think is $100K), the regular rate for additional miles increases from $0.20 to $0.25. I ran into this on my AH7. As I recall, the additional miles (with discount for buying prior to lease-end) cost me $0.22 each, which implies that the pre-pay discount is even different.

#31 · (Edited)
I ran the numbers on my Z4 lease and the 12K/15K programs were about equivalent for me. Keep in mind extra miles are $0.16 but you also have to pay tax on the 16 cents. Also if you do MSDs, 15K might push your MSD $50 more per deposit.

I picked 12K because it was the most flexible.

The higher the MSRP, the more 12K makes more sense than 15K. The other car I was considering, $64K, it was better to do 12K vs 15K.

For the two cars ($56K & $64K) I considered, it wasn't optimal to pick 10K and buy extra miles.

#32 · (Edited)
Thanks Greg @ Pacific BMW for another insane deal! Just got my 2nd lease in 2 months on a loaded 328i Msport 6 speed!

Through the end of October, BMW is giving an extra 2% BONUS residual on 2014 328, 528, and 535. In my case, the extra 2% decreased my monthly payment around $40/mo. Then stack the bonus on top of below invoice pricing and you'll get an awesome payment. If you have UDE/Un4gettable credit or CCA rebate, that makes it even sweeter.

My payment is cheaper than leasing a Honda Accord :)

#41 ·
I think the M3 is a decent deal...60% residual for 39 months 10 k..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.