BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Rear Emblem

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  QSilver7 
#1 ·
Hey I am trying to black out the rest of the parts on my X5 and I'm trying to find out where i can find the piece that is behind the rear BMW roundel emblem so I can finish. Any help?:dunno:

#2 · (Edited)
The easiest way to find parts for your X5 is to look up the BMW 11 digit part nbr on any of the online part databases (like www.realoem.com or www.bmwfans.info ) or BMW ETK where you first enter the last 7 digits of your car's VIN. That way you won't run into issues where parts that look similar but are the wrong part for your car & won't work.

You'd be surprised how quickly you can find vendors selling the part you may need by typing "BMW xx xx x xxx xxx) into a google search box...or eBay, or Amazon.com. (BTW..."x" = the BMW part nbrs)

It appears you are seeking item #4 in the diagram (click the link to go directly to the part database to get the BMW 11 digit part nbr). You can obviously always purchase new...but you may be able to find used parts from a local "breaker" in some parts of the country. They apparently come in TWO forms, too...chrome & titan:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.