BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

lease starts 22 days before ED ... ?

968 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  baga 
#1 ·
is it normal ? i think i will pay for 36 months (minus 1 month that BMWFS pays) and keep the car 35 months and 1 week... is it fair ?

#2 ·
#3 ·
my CA is an idiot and as i mentioned before this was the last time that i am geting a car from him. i didnt think about it untill yesterday (lease started jun 30, ED was jul 22), so its also my mistake ....should i start to make phone calls ? i cant just let it go, the CA is driving me CRAZY !!!

#4 ·
If the lease already started, I don't think you can do anything except to exact something directly from the dealership as a kind of make-good.

The lease-start details have been covered ad infinitum here, however, warning people that the lease should start ca. 7 days prior to delivery.

#8 ·
Hmmm why didn't you question your CA before signing instead now 2-mths after the fact. :dunno:

People have to take some personal responsibility too. :mad::tsk:

#9 · (Edited)
Hmmm why didn't you question your CA before signing instead now 2-mths after the factyou know why ? because i am a nice guy and i am keep going back to the same CA for the last 4 cars....thinking he is helping me and doing me favors...but i guess not really....i was the one doing favors... anyway he is done...

#11 ·
My CA asked me to sign my lease on 6/30 when the car was due to be collected 7/24

I "explained" to him that I would be out some $700 because the lease would start very
nearly 30 days before I got the car, I told him I would sign the lease within 7 days of
departure/delivery unless he wanted to incent me by basically discounting the lease
approx $700 ...

which to his credit he did ...

#12 ·
Must have been a higher profit deal for him, then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.