BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

First pics of new ride

4K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Capt Slow 
#1 ·
Picked up my E39 on Sunday morning, gave it a bath yesterday and got a few pictures on my phone. I'm glad i got black Euro plates now. Next mod is to delete the tow bar and get a new diffuser, previous owner got it put on as an after thought and subsequently cut the diffuser panel to fit it. My favorite car to date was a MkV Golf R32 manual, it was faster than the 5er and sounded fantastic. Overall I think I prefer the 5er, plus it was about half the price, bargain! :D

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Very nice E39!! If yours is a true "Individual" please post interior pics as I would LOVE to see a Individual car as there so rare.

#14 ·
I'm very late here, but there you go :)

Birch anthracite with Silverstone leather

Attachments

#10 ·
Thanks gang, yeah the tow thing put me off a bit but the mileage is low and the tranny feels great, the guy insisted he rarely towed and the parts used for towing look almost new so I believe him. I'm enjoying the snow at NZ now but will post more pics asap :)

#16 ·
Im sorry to be the 1st to say but thats not a true "Individual" As everything is stock color and nothing special about the interior. Just the door seals are Individual. A true "Individual" will have 2 tone interior and very rare color combos. But still a very clean E39 you have there:D

#17 ·
Thanks :) However, mine is an individual. What you mentioned above are "optional" components on the individual program. The whole idea of it is to customize your car to the color scheme you like most. You don't actually have to have to have two tone leather or the outrageous paint colours, most people just order those colours to stand out.

I know mine is one because it is Carbon Black (Only available on the M5 and individual cars) and it has birch anthracite trim, which is individual only.

...Not to mention I decoded the VIN before I purchased it :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.