BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
69K views 76 replies 49 participants last post by  claud 3 
#1 · (Edited)
The Official Bimmerfest F30 3 Series Estoril Blue II Photo Thread

BMW F30 3 series Estoril Blue

F30 BMW 3 series in Estoril Blue

Estoril Blue F30 M Sport color

F30 M sport in Estoril Blue

Estoril Blue II is an F30 M Sport package exclusive color, so all Estoril Blue cars will have the M sport body work. Lets see YOUR Estoril Blue II M Sport F30 pictures!

#45 ·
3 months 8K Miles ! LOVE IT

This my 2013 Estoril Blue II 328i XDrive M Sport; just love it!

Driving the wheels off this machine, and will join some of you for a cruise through White Mountain in New Hamshire June 29-30th. "Climb to the Clouds 2013"

Attachments

#48 ·
Worked with dealer to price out a car based on info known, secured myself a spot in their queue. Actual order was put through this morning with BMW AG. Looking like a late August ED!

435i xDrive, ZMM, ZMT, ZCW in Estoril :thumbup:

#51 ·
Indeed it is! :thumbup:

#52 ·
Estoril Blue was switched from Melb. Red last minute and I am so glad I did it. Looking at so many color threads it had to be this color. The pic that sold me was the HRE wheel pic that someone posted did it for me. It's different but beautiful. Expect it mid august and have my eye on aftermarket rims and wheels to go with it plus some other mods eventually to top it off. AWESOME COLOR !!! :D

#54 ·
My wife and I went with AW on her 550i for something different. Usually darker colors which I think shows off the M Sport lines much better. I enjoy washing my cars and getting them detailed when necessar. Part of the fun with these cars! :thumbup:

#58 ·
yeah, thats my dad. I wanted him to come with me to collect my first adult car. It was an incredible trip.

#62 · (Edited)
 photo Tint_zps47a94cf5.jpg

photo Grindewald Edited_zpsof5hdnxz.jpg

photo IMG_0162_zpsza3ybkoa.jpg

photo IMG_0156_zpsxpsnkmzt.jpg

photo IMG_0483_zpsq7nclqnn.jpg

#64 ·
Here are some fresh pics.

Attachments

#67 ·
My First BMW

I am thinking of getting my first BMW, the 328i Gran Tourismo. I found a dealer demo in Estoril Blue. I don't want the same old white, grey, or black. These pics have helped a lot. If I pull the trigger, I will come back to post mine.

#68 ·
I am thinking of getting my first BMW, the 328i Gran Tourismo. I found a dealer demo in Estoril Blue. I don't want the same old white, grey, or black. These pics have helped a lot. If I pull the trigger, I will come back to post mine.
Pull the trigger. It's a great looking color.

#70 ·
I joined Bimmerfest in December and have posted a few pics, but my screen name is a dead giveaway! Ha

#71 ·
I did it!

So I bought the 328i GT. I couldn't be happier. I know some people pick up the car in Munich and take a picture in front of Neuschwannstein. Well, since I picked it up in Greenwood, Indiana, I did the next best thing - a photo in front of Taco Bell.

Attachments

#72 ·
Winter freshly washed and waxed.

photo IMG_0042_zpses9u0jek.jpg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.