BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post Pics of your E46

2M views 7K replies 1K participants last post by  lifew/dogs 
#1 ·
The guys in the E30 forum have a thread like this going on 30 pages, and the guys on my old Saab forum are pushing 100. :yikes: So lets give them a run for their money. I know there are some of you out there sitting on some Natural Brown Interior gems and aren't sharing with the rest of the group, so c'mon cough em up.

:D Like you poor guys haven't seen enough of this car in the past few weeks. Oh well, I'm looking forward to seeing everybody else's. :D

See less See more
#533 ·
Jake, like i asked b4, and trick makes a good point, why didnt u install it in a more secretive location like BEHIND the grill of the bumper or behind ur grill in general. If a cop sees that there he is going to know you have a jammer, theyre not dumb. I know he wont see it when ur flying down the highway but if ur blatently speeding and he does pull u over hes gonna do a walk around bc his gun jammed. hell find em and then ur in the sh*t.
So after my little bash of ur project will say this. Im jealous of ur poorly mounted lazr jammer. hahahaha

#558 ·
#560 ·
Well, just measure your ashtray and pressure fit it, or silicone it in, or bondo. Use Lexan, you can get 8x10 sheets of it, it comes clear so you'll have to paint it.

#566 ·
^ Somebody learned to photoshop, how did you do that effect?

Not feeling the bright red F in the sticker on the hood though.