BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

New BMW 8 Series Concept - HOT or NOT?

13K views 20 replies 21 participants last post by  crowz 
#1 ·
BMW 8 series renderings

It has been 13 years since the iconic BMW 8 series went out of production. Produced from 1989 to 1999 it was considered to be one of BMW's great car designs. Turkish designer Ismet Çevik, had produced these digital renderings of his modern interpretation of the classic BMW 8 Series.

View the entire BMW 8 Series Concept Gallery and let us know if you think it is HOT or NOT!

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
Wow! If they actually manage to produce an 8 series that looks like this, I'm gonna be soo jealous and upset because I just bought a new 2012 750Li with the M Package, last month, and I'm on a 48 month finance term. The 8 series concept art, in my humble opinion is gorgeous. Assuming they could manufacture it, as other have already pointed out.

Attachments

#13 ·
looks like they're trying to match audi's A7? except its a 2 door.

#17 ·
I like it but it may not be practical for a everyday ride. Looks like it would be a PITA to get in and out of. Did anyone mention blind spots? I do like the design.

#21 ·
Needs to have pop up headlights to honor the 8 series. That looks like any of the other series so I say not. Its not a bad looking car just doesnt seem to honor the 8 series design to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.