BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

VF-Engineering E46 M3 Supercharger... CHECK OUT These DYNOS!

3K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Edison@JleviSW 
#1 ·
We told you guys to wait for the VF-Engineering kit...
We told you it was going to be the best kit on the market...
We told you it would have a OEM Bosch water cooler out of a 911 TT for the chargecooler system...

And now VF has delivered...

This is a preliminary dyno before final tuning. It shows 400RWHP, which is roughly 470 Crank HP. VF Is expecting 480 crank horsepower when they release.

This kit will be available to the public in a matter of weeks. It has already been installed on a handfull of M3s.

For DECEMBER ONLY we are offering $250 OFF and FREE SHIPPING on this System!

To order or for more information:
-Email sales@jlevisw.com
-Call Toll Free: 1.888.JLEVISW
-AIM: "Nick at JSW" or "Jlevi SW"
-PM

JleviSW.com is your TOP source for VF-Engineering superchargers - having aided VF In the development of their E46 3 Series Supercharger system, we have vast knowledge and experience with these systems, and have been enjoying our own VF Supercharged car for over 2 years!

Thank you!
JL

See less See more
#3 ·
i can't wait for this kit to be released.

#5 ·
11 Months a year, VF has a NO DISCOUNTS policy ;) And the kits sell fine. People have been lining up to pre-pay at 10K, but they also have a 'no preorders' policy ;)

So now that the kit is a week or two away, they are allowing pre-orders.
JL

#8 ·
Absolutely nothing. The beauty of this system over other systems is that it was designed to work on a 100% stock car. In fact, instead of testing on a customer car, VF-Engineering purchased a completely stock M3 from the dealership to do their testing. They haven't even changed the tires!
JL

#9 ·
if i get this kit, there goes my clutch :) well, not right away but pretty darn quick.

lol.

#10 ·
No no, your clutch will hold up just fine :)
JL

#16 ·
That information won't be published till the kit is released, but when it is, I will be happy to :)
JL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.