Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 F15 (2014 - Current)

X5 F15 (2014 - Current)
The all new F15 BMW X5 started production August 2013 as a 2014 model year. The new X5 arrives in sDrive35i (RWD), xDrive35i, xDrive50i and a diesel xDrive 35d.

Old 04-09-2014, 10:11 PM

Mein Auto:
Bluetooth issues

Hi there
I have 2014 x/5 , the issue is every time I get in the car the music from my iTunes start to play automatically even if I pause it from the I phone it will take few seconds then resume playing by its own. I couldn't even open the camera app on the iPhone to take a video, the iPhone will shut off the camera app and then takes me to the iTunes. This issues happen only if the Bluetooth connected to the car.

Any one have similar issues and find out ways to fix it because I am tired from troubleshooting.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2014 BMW X5 50i
Seems to be an iphone issue only. Here are two threads I found trying to solve your problem. There aren't definite fixes yet it seems, but read the last post in the first link, and read about the automater or itunes helper service in the second link. Maybe if you use Cydia (if jailbroken), you might be able to find a better solution.

link 1: https://discussions.apple.com/thread...rt=15&tstart=0

link 2: http://apple.stackexchange.com/quest...etooth-headset

You can try reading this thread and work backwards since they WANTED it to autostart: https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0

Sorry, wish I could have been more of help, but I hate iPhones, lol. I'm android/Windows guy all day every day for the rest of my life. Owned first iPhone 4 and hated it.