BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1995 530i E34 Part-out

20K views 50 replies 26 participants last post by  liam_irl 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a 1995 530i Beige over parchment that I'm parting out. The front end is no good, see pictures. I do not have the front grill, headlights, fenders, hood, radiator, expansion tank, etc.

I have not checked the engine yet since I just picked it up a week ago and it's dropped at my storage facility. Here is a general list of what is good on the car:

Exterior
Trunk (slight paint fade)
Sunroof (slight paint fade)
Passenger side doors
Driver's door- two minimal dents
Rear brake lights
Mirrors
Rear bumper

Interior
Dash
Radio w/ code
All lights
A/C controls
Light switches
Speedo/tach
Handles above doors
Seatbelts
Passenger seat
E-brake surround
Auto shifter surround
Back seat
Door cards
Door locks & brakes

Drivetrain
Auto tranny
Driveshaft
Differential
Entire engine (M60B30) *TBD*

Shocks & struts (~20K miles old)

Engine Compartment
~1 Year old Interstate battery
V8 Engine cover
Power steering reservoir
Fuse box
TBD... hood is stuck shut

I will update this thread as I pull the parts, and the requests come in. This is not a complete list, so drop me a PM if you would like a specific part.
The car is located about 2.5 hours from my house, so I can update about every week when I get a chance to travel and pull parts.

Here are the pics:

There's Greenie in the background :)

Sorry for the poor quality pics, I will have better quality parts pics this weekend.

Please PM me with requests or questions. I will update this post as possible in the next 1- 2 weeks. Thanks, -Nate

See less See more
#6 ·
Car was finally delivered to my workplace. I replied to a bunch of PMs today. I will look into what you guys are looking for and get back to you ^^

#7 ·
Hello I am interested in knowing if the 530 I the green one has the tail light casing I have a short and need to replace that on mine. I also need to see if you have the oil pan, and the washer fluid reseviour and the windshield wiper motor as well as the rear view mirror on the drivers side. How do the seats look mine are beige leather I would like to replace all of them if you have them. Please let me know. Thanks

#10 ·
Lots of parts still available. Have not even touched the engine compartment, but have sold a few interior bits.

Both front window regulators and motors available, as well as OBC, A/C control panel, rear door cards (with vapor barriers) in mint condition. PM me with what you're looking for.

#12 ·
Hey Grant, I will PM you as well, but there is no rust on the body. This car came from California a few years ago and had only seen two or three New England winters.
I did sell the trunk to someone during the week, and there was a very tiny amount of surface rusting above the license plate, but no bubbling/rot anywhere else. :bigpimp:

#18 ·
Transmission, gas tank, trunk, and all doors are sold. All door cards are also sold.
The entire engine is available including starter, alternator, fuel rail with injectors, etc. The driveshaft, diff, axles, calipers are all available as well.
Lots of parchment interior bits and pieces left too. Looking to bring this to the scrapper in a few months.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Bimmer App

#21 ·
Update - 5/30

Engine pending sale this weekend. Anyone need any peripheral components off the block (power steering pump, alternator, starter)?

Is $400 a fair price for an M60B30 with 144k (no transmission)?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Bimmer App

#22 ·
Engine, transmission, all four doors, gas tank, and trunk lid are sold. I have lots of various interior bits still for sale- basically the whole dashboard, and most of the interior. In the next month I should have a complete list of what's available, complete with pictures and pricing.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.