BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Interior LED Lights / Garage Door Opener / Satellite Radio Issues

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  molloy 
#1 ·
Hello All,

I've recently purchased a slightly used 2012 BMW X5 35d (w/2200 miles) and the previous owner installed interior LED lights. Some lights flicker, and others do not work anymore. Anyone have a reputable place to purchase them from in Canada. www.getbmwparts.com has 4 and 10 BMW LED Lights packages, but its a round about way in ordering them for shipping to Canada.

I have some other issues with the Garage Door Opener, and Satellite Radio. The garage door opener does not work when I'm near or inside the garage. I must be approx 10-15 feet from garage to work. The satellite radio has paused/lost connection for approx. 1-5 seconds about 20-30 times since I purchased it in December.

I had a 2011 BMW X5 previously and the garage door opener worked fine, and satellite radio was flawless for the 6 months I owned the vehicle.

I was wondering if anyone has these same issues. I highly doubt it, but was wondering if the person who changed the lights in the overhead console had anything to do with it.

Thanks!

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
I do have to be close, but if i'm too close to the door or inside the garage it doesn't work. Its quiet odd, maybe a reprogram will help. Will try that today.

Edit:
I reset the garage door opener and programmed it again and it works everywhere now. Still looking for some options on interior LED's if anyone has purchased them in Canada?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.