BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

FS - 18" 189 Style OEM Wheels

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Gaskillz 
#1 · (Edited)
The lease on my 2008 335xi is almost over and I would like to sell my extra set of wheels. They are 18" 189 style OEMs and are in great condition. There were some minor scratches, but BMW has retouched them and they look great. The wheels are on the car now, but will be swapped out soon. Please let me know if you would like additional information. I will post some pictures if anyone is interested. $800 plus shipping OBO for the wheels - no tires.

#2 ·
Are they a square or staggered setup and what size tires where you running on them?

#4 ·
Additional Info

Thy are staggered - Bridgestone Potenza RFT:

225/40R18
255/35R18

The tires are still on the wheels. The rears are in good shape and have decent tread left. The fronts have decent tread too, but have inside wear and should be replaced. If you want the tires, I will leave them on for you.

I do not have any pictures yet. The car is at the dealership and the wheels are being removed from the car tomorrow. I am going to the Brickyard this weekend, so I probably won't pick the car up until Monday.

Depending on the freight shipping cost, I might be willing to split the cost. Let me know where you would want them shipped and I will get a price.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.