BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

New Edition to the family

2K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  bmw745iman 
#1 ·
Whats up guys, long time member here and 745i lover. I purchased an 06 Mercedes E350 with CPO warranty for the wife and i must say its pretty cool. Admittingly, Mercedes do come with better standard features such as built in AUX jack for IPOD and a better Navigation system. I also do prefer the Command system against the Idrive. However, of course the 7 is a drivers car and still my favorite but my wife loves the Mercedes. Im thinking of switching the wheels on the Benz but we shall see. Let me know what you guys think, thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Very nice. Congrats.

#6 ·
cool car, I like the amg wheels on there now.:thumbup:

#7 ·
Looking good man! :D

#8 ·
Hey guys, thanks for the comments and me only being 27 I feel blessed to be around such astute gentlemen and beautiful cars, I was thinking about dropping the Benz down an inch but not really sure yet. Now, it's on to modding the 7 starting with wheels so let the games begin.

#9 ·
sweet, we cant wait to see your mods!
Nice benz too!
Dropping it would be nice but if its your wifes car she might not like it, i know my wife wouldnt want a lowered car and worry about bumps. She loves mine but hates driving it because she has to drive slow to avoid all the potholes and stuff not to damage the wheels, my car being lowered with front lip she hates parking it and worry about not hitting the bumper. Anyways for MY wife she wants the suspension and wheels left stock. lol

#15 ·
congrats

but the benz does not have a better navigation, i think its one of the worst ones out there

it does not even allow to enter an exact address, it only lets you put in a range

lets say u want to go to 5060 broadway, u have to enter broadway and then it gives u a range like 0-100 then 101-200 and so on and u choose 5001-5100 broadway... terrible

#18 ·
:dunno: I think that my have been true before '06, in my '06 ML500 I'm able to put in exact address.

#16 · (Edited)
yeah the chrome rim style is very nice but if you can find good asantis that is matte/or cleared?:dunno: black lip and black clear coated spokes (seen that kind of rims here on board on silver 745, looks very very sick with that color your car is) i also have the same color. I think (my point of view) modding any vehicle brings more attention to cops (and other people of course ;)

#17 ·
I like, I like............ v6 for wifey!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.