BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

My E30 M3

32K views 72 replies 33 participants last post by  Renee 
#1 ·
This area seems to be dead, maybe we can bring it back to life.

Here is my new car. :D The weather has not been good enough to get good photos yet. :mad:

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow...nice transplant. Did you buy it like that? or DIY? Also get some bmw wheel caps! :p

#10 ·
I love your E30! any better pics of your M3 Renee? Btw, are the wheels Rondell's?

#11 ·
Thanks. :)

I believe the wheels are ASA AR1s.

It is very cold and the roads are covered with salt. :thumbdwn: It's staying in the garage for now. The weather turned before I could get more pictures. :(

Mods include: suspension, exhaust, fly wheel, intake, injectors, chip, stainless lines, the list goes on.... :D

It was built by the prior owner and I have some things to work out in the spring. The interior is in excellent shape. All the switches, cruise, heated seates are in working order. :thumbup:

#13 ·
Very nice!

You can get caps from TireRack for those ASA wheels... they'll even put the Roundel on them (a decal, I think)...

#19 ·
Cool M3. I just bought mine a few months ago. Here are some pics.

Cris

Attachments

#20 · (Edited)
Cool M3. I just bought mine a few months ago. Here are some pics.

Cris
Beautiful!!!! :thumbup:

These are 19"s? You must be somewhere flat, 17"s are rough in the mid-west (aka pothole hell)! :eek:

You track the 2002? That's sweet! I have a friend who races his 2002, he was my instructor at Mid-Ohio for my first school.

The Camaro is very nice too! I have a friend with a yellow '69.

#21 ·
Thanks for the compliments. I'm running 18" wheels on the m3. The '02 gets occasional track time but it's mainly a street car.

Cris

Attachments

#22 · (Edited)
hey all. took a couple pictures of my '88 e30 this evening and thought i'd share it. i picked my m3 up last fall after dreaming about owning one for years and years. this one needs a little work, but i figure i can tackle these problems in the years to come. ;-)

i'm in orange county california. are you all in the midwest? if not... are you all going to make it to bimmerfest in santa barbara?

Attachments

#23 ·
Roybe,

It looks very nice! I love Alpine White! :thumbup:

I may be the only one posting here from the Mid-West. Most of the E30 M3 posts are from the west coast.

I took my car to E30Fest in Columbus last weekend and won 2nd place. Even have a trophy! :)

#26 ·
Roybe,

It looks very nice! I love Alpine White! :thumbup:

I may be the only one posting here from the Mid-West. Most of the E30 M3 posts are from the west coast.

I took my car to E30Fest in Columbus last weekend and won 2nd place. Even have a trophy! :)
not the only one from the midwest :thumbup: there are at least 3 of us around the Chicago area. We mostly post on s14.net

#30 ·
WOOOAAA!!!! Salute on the transplant!!! if you got 2nd place, then who got 1st??!?!? any hacksaw job for the transplant needed? or kits maby? and r u still using the same drivetrain (excl. the engine).?? because im thinking of buying an enginless E30 M3 soon and ive been looking around for some info.!.

very nicely done!! later! :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.