BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Seattle 7 series drivers.

3K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  Jayccel 
#1 ·
Where are they all at! I see a few white ones in Everett. Let's all meet up and show them how 7's do.

#2 ·
Are you looking for all 7's or mainly the e65, e66?

The e38 contingent is growing :D We had a meet at Speedware Motorsports a few weeks ago, and actually had 11 e38s, show up; even had one e65. For us, that was large...LOL

There will definitely be more meets as the weather improves.

#4 ·
Speedware Motorsports is in Redmond. Since Bimmerfest is 3 weeks away, I don't think there will be any 7-series meets beforehand since 4-5 of us are prepping for that drive down to Cali :D, but will definitely have some afterwards.

Then there's the weekly Tuesday BMW meet at Dicks Burgers on Holman, Bimmers & Burgers as XXX Rootbeer Drive-in Issaquah (June 5th) and Leavenworth (June), so afterwards, definitely plenty of Bimmer opportunities, in general.

#10 ·
how many attendees? many 7s? I don't think my auto is unique enough to attend an event like XXX. maybe when i get it all done. what do ya think?

Wasting time with BimmerApp
Haha your crazy man, you drive a 7 series!!!!! That's unique as it is. I was the only 7 there and felt out of place looking at the 3's and M3's. I need my fellow 7's to come with!! About 8 cars when I left.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.