BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Finally brought my new Estoril Blue baby home

9K views 39 replies 22 participants last post by  AnOrO 
#1 ·
I placed my order for my 2013 335i M-Sport in April, and FINALLY picked it up on Friday. I detailed it over the weekend (Zaino) and got some photos:

Here it is with my wife's 2013 328i Sport:

I'm completely thrilled with the car!!!

See less See more
#15 ·
Congrats John. Both cars look beautiful! Enjoy your new M Sport. :thumbup:

#23 ·
Wow the red and blue contrast looks really good. Enjoy your new ride!

#25 ·
The best two colours in the range. Much better than 50 Shades of Dull Grey. Enjoy.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Wow the red and blue contrast looks really good. Enjoy your new ride!
Enjoy in good health.
the night time shoot of the bmw with headlights on are just soooo sexy
The matching key Fobs are classic !
Thanks guys! Glad you're enjoying the photos I took. :bigpimp:

#32 · (Edited)
Awesome car, wish you well to use it.

Are your wife's wheels not the same as your M-Sport wheels? Those are not Sport line wheels right? Thanks.

PS. Puppy is really cute.

#33 ·
Awesome car, wish you well to use it.

Are your wife's wheels not the same as your M-Sport wheels? Those are not Sport line wheels right? Thanks.

PS. Puppy is really cute.
The Sport wheels and the M-Sport wheel are indeed slightly different.

Zeus (the puppy) is uber cute!

#38 ·
I was debating between 328 and 335. You need to test drive them both. The 335 is significantly faster. It delivers power much quicker than the 328. When I drove the 328 and pushed the car for more speed, there was a lag before the car gave me the power I wanted. The 335 is instant power and more of it. The m sport suspension vs std suspension also makes a big difference in handling and the type of tires - all season vs summer performance, also makes a big difference. That's what I like most on the 3 series...the widely varying options, which I found, at times, overwhelming. But it's good to have the choice.

#36 ·
Gorgeous photos! I was actually looking to get my 328 in blue (the imperial blue, since I was going sport rather than M), but I don't have your patience, and dealers here only stock the sport line in sapphire black and red. Ended up falling in love with the sapphire black anyway, and don't think my driving style would be compatible with a red car (those other cars out there on the road with the lights on top don't need any extra reason to pay attention to me...)

Never had a chance to drive the M sport, but that blue is absolutely stunning!

#39 ·
Likely no factory-installed alarm. My 2013 sport line is the same, no panic button because no factory-installed alarm. I really could care less about the alarm or the panic button, but it drives me nuts that the car doesn't "beep" when I lock it (I'm a little OCD when it comes to locking my car), and apparently without a factory-installed alarm, there's no option for the lock function to have an audible beep.

#40 ·
Conngrats on your new ride. Looks very cool. Enjoy it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.