BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Spring 2013 Toronto area GTG

1K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  DC-IT 
#1 ·
Its spring time hopefully summers are on and everyone's enjoying grilling and good weather. Please chime in and let us know where and when to get together. I'm good any day but here's a few suggestions:

Sat May 18th
Sun May 19th
Sat May 25th
Sun May 26th
or any Sat/Sun in June.

Wayne's World please post dates when you'll be in town and available. We could do a mini gtg with your M5, somewhere in Mississauga around heartland or at my place with some beering and grilling in the garage :D a good incentive for east enders to drive to mississauga :rofl:

#4 ·
19th is too close, lets wait for more people to respond. I agree with DCIT it would be nice to pick a location that is not busy etc. So who else is available????

#8 ·
I'm still in but not this Saturday.
I've been invited to test drive both the new Acura RLX and MDX at the Toronto Motorsport race track.

It'll be fun and am looking forward to the event.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using BimmerApp mobile app

#12 ·
I'm in for tomorrow, let me know where.

Moose I've pMed you my cell, appreciate if you can call me as I'm out of data range and away from Internet for the rest of the day until tomorrow morning. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.