BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

did they change the angel eye color/brightness after 2009?

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  6spdg37s 
#1 ·
my sister has a fully loaded 09 328i ... it looks like it has halo/angel eyes..but at the same time every other 3 I see on the street has them much brighter and more whitish?

was this not included in 09 or was it an option or something? its a CPO and Unfortunately we didnt get the window sticker with it .

#9 · (Edited)
You're wrong. BMW has always called the so called "angel eyes" coronas. Since before people started calling them angel eyes. What has changed along the way is what lights them. Newer models use very white, bright leds.

#4 ·
I believe its the 2011's that have the new LED Halo's. I have a 2008 335I and I bought the LUX H8 LED V3 for my Halo's and they look great. Not as bright as the New 2011 Halo's but close. Wish there was a retro fit for the new Halo's so I can put them on my car.

#5 ·
Groove is right. In 2011 BMW did a LCI on the 3's front to accompany the rear tail light changes.

#8 ·
They are the same. You won't get an exact look of the newer 3, but you will get very close.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.