BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Hearing Associates/Leather Z ///M Rdstr

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Randy Forbes 
#1 ·
The Sue Forbes/Hearing Associates Racing Team has added Leather Z to the Sponsorship Roster

We made a fine showing today with both drivers placing first in their respective classes (SS & SSL).

Thanks go out to Sue Forbes/Hearing Associates and our newest sponsors at Leather Z, Jon, Andy & Ken Maddux

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Randy,

Decals look great. Thanks for doing those. Andy and I are working on your plugs this week. We got some 1" plugs which will work fine I think. Plan is to cover them in leather and make some mods so they can lock in place. We will do a black pair and a gray pair. Those may be worth doing as a standard offering actually. Maybe bundle them with Ron Stygar RSMs.

Let Andy know if you need a xenon kit, OEM indoor cover or whatever. Now that you guys qualify for employee pricing... we need to set you up with parts.

Just returned from 1650 mile One Lap of Washington State roadtrip. Have to change diff oil again. Will post pics in the next few days.

#5 ·
What does it run to have a decal like that made up?
The Leather Z signs were fifteen dollars each.
They are sold by the square foot, and in our case, magnetic.

Here is a shot of the rear of the car...

Attachments

#6 ·
Just curious, what sort of business is Hearing Associates? If it's related to correcting/treament of hearing impairments, I may have some business for them.

#7 ·
what sort of business is Hearing Associates?
Hearing Associates, Inc. is a hearing aid dispensing company.
The business belongs to my wife, Sue Shalda Forbes, M.A., CCC-A and she fits Widex (Diva & Senso digital & analog) and Seimens brand of hearing aids.
She offers a discount to SCCA members, I suppose that should include our online friends too!

Please send me an E-mail if you (or anyone else) would like more information.

Thanks for asking:)!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.