BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Update on mis-aligned door...

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  scottn2retro 
#1 ·
Remember how I had the door that didn't quite line up? Well, after bringing my car to Vista BMW in Fort Lauderdale (unbelievable service department, if you are in South Florida take your car there), I asked them if they'd align the door, fix the shifting passenger's seat and fix the glovebox.

After dropping off my car and them giving me a loaner (thanks again, even though I bought my car in Tampa), I sped off in my new 2002 Volkswagen Golf Four door. Automatic. Uggggh. But hey, at least I had a set of wheels.

Anyway, I dropped it off on Friday, and got it back yesterday. Did they fix the door? Yep. Did they fix the seat? Yep. Did they fix the glovebox? Nope. They actually replaced it with a whole new one. Total out the door? $0.00. Man, 44,000 miles and still under warranty. Times like this made me glad I got rid of my S2000.

The work was flawless (Fields in Orlando fixed the driver's seat, but failed to do anything about the glovebox, even thought they said they did), and I'm glad to have my car back. So, if anyone's in South Florida, you need work done, you want a good dealer... go to Vista. And while you're at it, ask for Deon Sanchez. Great guy.

As for the door, I'll post pics shortly.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.