BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Got my BMW Welcome Package

2K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  SD330i 
#1 ·
What a nice suprise, after I came home from my break-in oil change, I got my big welcome package from BMW. Its super cool!! Now...why doesn't Audi do that :dunno:

Go BMW, now...I just need to wait for my 1 year anniversary gift :D

#4 ·
Its a nice box set sort of thing. Comes with DVDs that gives you an insider's look at BMW's history, engineering and imagination wih the BMW experience. There's a contact card with your vin, the date you bought your vehicle, 24-hour roadside assistance number and the number for the dealership you bought your car. There's an ownership experience booklet and a mini hardcover book that goes over what's unique to BMW. Pretty cool :)

#10 ·
I got 5 DVDs :thumbup:

#15 ·
I received mine 4 to 6 weeks after delivery. It was from the dealership itself. They included a nice hat for both my wife, and myself, a BMW tee shirt, wheel cleaner, a leather care product, car wash, quick detailer, and some wax. The DVD package came later.
I was very impressed. Nothing like bribery to get those 5's on the surveys. :thumbup:

#18 ·
7 Weeks

We just got ours last week. It came 7 weeks after we picked up our car :thumbup: We have almost 2000 fantastic and fun miles on it. Took our first trip to the Desert/Palm Sprins area. Tough to keep it in the Speed Limit going out interstate 10 near Palm Springs.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.