BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post your E34 pics

792K views 4K replies 559 participants last post by  Aristoc 
#1 ·
I saw a thread on the E36 forum and liked all the pictures but i love th e34 so i wanna see everyones so post your pics stock or not upgraded? give us a little list of what? give us a little list lets get some pictures!! :) i paid 400 dollars for mine whatd you pay?

Attachments

See less See more
#850 ·
@RobertV: Looks incredible! she didnt have those wheels when I saw her!, she looks amazing. Those Tail lights and springs look familiar LOL :rofl:

@ Bloody Arro: I am her first, and I do care ;)

@BMWman92: I'm sorry to hear that bro. Can't wait for the triumphant return.

#854 · (Edited)
I needed to test out my camera after letting my brother and his wife borrow it for a week (7 kids 4month old boy, 4year old boy [monster], 7 year old girl, 8 year old girl, 13 year old girl, 17 year old boy)... Just to make sure it wasn't beat up.

The windows are tinted 20% all around... And this is a photoshop affected picture which is why it has a painting type feel to it around the edges.

#859 ·
I believe I sent you a PM but don't know if you saw it or not. How do you like the Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec tires that your E34 has on it? I have been thinking about picking some up for my car this summer but not sure about wear/tire life. Don't have 2 sets of wheels (yet) so they would be somewhat DD tires but I only drive it on the weekends.

Beautiful car(s) by the way!!

#866 ·
Er ..... uh ....... I'm a RN of 19 years (ER nurse at that) and a Bimmer lover and I'm pretty sure those aren't BMW's :yikes:

Looks like some baaaaaaaad burns to me :eek:

Steve

#875 ·
before:

After: chrome delete "all of it" voxx mg3 wheels, smoked lights. sry crap pics

working on gettin better pics asap, my camera hates the dark apparently.

#878 ·
yea wow, wth did happen? that's a shame, but good news, you can save %15 through geico!
Anyways i replaced mine for about $199.00 which is cheaper then i thought and is much nicer then what i had!!

#880 ·
Basically, last night I heard a loud "BANG" coming from outside. I stepped out to see what all of the noise was and saw a guy running down the street. I didn't think anything of it because he was a good ways down there.

Fast forward to this morning: I wake up, shower, shave, get ready for work. I put all my stuff in the car for work and sit down, then I notice my windshield was smashed.

Called the cops, and a report was made. The windshield is being replaced as I type this for $145. Not too bad, but still not what I was wanting to do on a Wednesday.

#881 ·
well at least it is getting replace, and it is always nice to have a nwe shield that is crisp and clear. make sure you get new wipers to , to keep it that way :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.