BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Test a cool car gadget for FREE: Exclusive for Bimmerfest members

13K views 96 replies 64 participants last post by  Raymixes 
#1 · (Edited)
ZUS - the smart car finder & USB car charger

Hi all Bimmerfest members,

We're nonda, the smart car technology company in Silicon Valley. Founded in 2014, nonda focuses on providing smart car solutions for premium cars. You're invited to participate an exclusive product testing opportunity for Bimmerfest members.

Test the Award-Wining Smart Car Gadget

The product to test is ZUS - the smart car finder & USB car charger. Designed in Germany, ZUS was made to complement the premium cars. Within 4 months after its release, ZUS won RedDot Award & IF Design Award, also "the best 10 smart hardwares" in Silicon Valley. Based on Amazon reviews, ZUS is the highest rated smart device for car in 2015. For more info about ZUS, please watch the video.

https://vimeo.com/142599852

Now we're going to add new features to ZUS, we'd like to invite all Bimmerfest members to test our product and give us your valuable feedback.

How to Participate

1. Post a photo of your car in this thread below
2. We will randomly select 7 members every week and send a free product to you
3. Tell us how you like ZUS and get a chance to win a 24K Gold Limited Edition ZUS!

Jazz Up Your Ride With a 24K Gold ZUS

To make this event more fun, the member with the most valuable feedback will win the title of "Tester of The Week" and get a 24-K Gold Plated Limited Edition ZUS.

24K Gold ZUS

For all testers, please go to the thread below to post your feedback:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=913413

Want to test this cool smart car device and win a 24-K Gold ZUS? Reply below now! :)_a_

Attachments

See less See more
#91 ·
Sounds like a great product - i would LOVE TO GET MY HANDS ON IT!

I live in SAN JOSE (HEART OF SILICON VALLEY). So naturally i love to support new start-ups and stay up with the latest tech! I ALWAYS DO THOROUGH REVIEW'S and i will give great feedback and promote the product! This seems like something i need in my life anyways! PICK ME! #Goingforgoldversion:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.